Thursday, September 11, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 09:57 car's at the shop for new brakes. Here I thought I'd been going faster, not slowing down so much as to wear them out.
  • 09:57 @vamarianne congrats on the paid gig!
  • 10:17 relieved book club lunch was postponed. now I'll have time to finish the darn thing
  • 11:01 getting your dander up about "lipstick on a pig" betrays your insecurity at being thought a pig, or just having worn the wrong color
  • 13:31 US Dept of Interior officials under investigation for bribes from & sex with energy company staff? who'd a thunk it? snurl.com/3p0uu
  • 13:48 @amoration SBL? you make me wish I lived in LA (or at least was there for your bday)
  • 14:20 Hmmm how to search campaign speeches for specific words (lipstick or change or fight) so I can mash together out of context to create an ad?
  • 14:51 pulling hair out trying to keep on top of scheduling things
  • 15:17 ok, lazyweb: anyone been to Bergamo, Italy and can recommend good cafes/restaurants? or can point me to a travel resource with same?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: