Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 06:10 wow, involuntarily slept nine hours straight last night (on the couch, no less). I must have needed it
  • 06:44 Excited to hit the SJ Sharks Teal-and-White scrimmage tonight with the family. Hope to get Mike Griere's signature on my jersey
  • 11:51 new phone is here, charging the battery hoping to bring it online tonight. feel naked without a cell phone available
  • 14:24 feeling great about the future. this is going to be fun!
  • 15:20 @nmcafee actually, not excited about the phone (is another BB for now), but about work future and the team we've got here
  • 20:34 omg, Mike Grier signed my Sharks jersey (with his name and number on it). Woohoo!
  • 20:41 Does anyone know a success story related to celltradeusa.com? Thinking of getting out of my contract via the site. Share your story with me?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: