- Toshiba 42HP66 42" plasma HDTV
- Toshiba SDK-850 HDMI DVD player
- Sony SAT-T60 DirecTV TiVo receiver (no HD programming)
- Yamaha AV 5.1 receiver, model HTR-5140
- Harman Kardon HKTS 14 6-Piece Loudspeaker System
- Apple Mac Mini 1.66 Core Duo
- Sony CDP-C350Z 5-disc CD player (old as the hills)
- Apple AirPort Express
- Hi Definition TV programming
- HD DVR (TiVo, preferred)
- Plasma TV as monitor for the Mac Mini
- iTunes collection (40Gb) through the AV Receiver
- HD DVD from Mac Mini to TV and 5.1 sound through AV Receiver
To start things off, I've got the DVI-HDMI cable on order from monoprice.com to handle the Plasma-as-monitor bit.
If I'm lucky I can use my Belkin optical audio cable to run sound to the AV Receiver and remove the Toshiba DVD player from the stack right quick.
Details to be blogged mid-next week. Wish me luck.