- 11:43 Planted herbs and vegetables in a container garden with my youngest this morning. Nice to have green things growing again.
- 15:21 @dallant enjoy your cookies and the Big Apple!
- 17:47 RT @tjhilton Limewire owes $1B+, BP owes $69M. 'Cuz sharing music is 14.5x more damaging than catastrophic oil spills bit.ly/aEoZRR
- 19:02 My landlord just dropped off a bag full of juicy sweet plums freshly picked from his tree today. Girls are ecstatic. I love living here.
- 20:43 RT @dallant Technology's the tail not the dog. No need for social media strategy but a brand strategy using social media j.mp/97BBWg
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
- 06:01 Call for Entries: @wdydwyd Juried #Art Show @BurningMan answer "why do you do what you do?" Due 7/26 INFO bit.ly/ArtCall
- 08:13 On the road to wine country for a 75 mile bike ride (and some tastings too)
- 17:43 Great 74 mile ride from Guerneville to Healdsburg to Windsor and back. Legs are rubbery. I've got to rethink my race plan if I'm this tired
- 21:37 Just had a fabulous dinner at Greystone (part pf the Culinary Institute of America). Would be fun to go to school here.
Friday, June 25, 2010
- 08:26 @cbracy so exciting!
- 10:03 Relishing the comforting support of friends both near and far. Thank you.
- 12:22 Is it a bad omen or just ironic that the ex-to-be works in a building across the street from the courthouse?
- 18:16 Made it out for a nice 5-mile run along SF Bay this afternoon, broken XT be damned. Riding the Vineman 70.3 bike course tomorrow!
- 20:17 @imawindycitygal thanks, Linda. I appreciate your compassion.
- 20:27 "The secret of success is affection. Only work with people you like." Milton Glaser (thx, Andrew)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
- 09:49 @NurtureGirl if you go, I'll see you there!
- 10:01 Required reading: RT @Afine My post up on @casefoundation on tips for orgs housing network builders: bit.ly/avgBIz
- 11:19 45-44? unreal
- 11:55 I thought it was first one to 50 wins?
- 16:34 Happy to get out on a run, albeit a short one. Great to burn off some of this icky energy.
- 16:37 Call for Makers/Maker Faire Africa t.co/96M983C #mfa10
- 17:24 Oh hells yeah! I'm printing wirelessly on my home office network. The inner geek delights.
- 18:38 Dropped the wee ones at school/camp today. They're with their mother thru Monday. Wow, I already miss them. :(
- 19:05 RT @Mlsif The back story to Elena's Inbox: How not to release public data. twurl.nl/r5jlfk Infuriating. #transparency
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- 09:18 wow, this changes my shopping list: RT@hyperlocavore 7 Foods So Unsafe Even Farmers Won't Eat Them - Planet Green ow.ly/21w8Y
- 20:18 @imawindycitygal I'm waiting a couple days to update... hearing too many horror stories from folks trying to update their iPhones today.
- 21:36 Great to read about Tony Hsieh's focus on corp culture @zappos RT @IncMagazine Why I Sold Zappos bit.ly/bL3spG
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
- 07:45 My eldest is bummed: it's the first full day of summer, and she's sick. We're off to the doctor instead of camp.
- 11:49 My 5-yr-old just belted out DAMMIT! in frustration. She definitely picked that up hanging out with her mom.
- 19:02 "No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again." -Buddha
Monday, June 21, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
- 08:10 Anyone know where I can find research on how requiring a login in order to download files suppresses the overall download count? thanks!
- 16:18 Didn't appreciate how quiet the dishwasher was in the old place til I started the one in my new place. can you say #vuvuzela?
Friday, June 18, 2010
- 10:27 Proud to watch my eldest in today's promotion ceremony. She'll officially be a third grader when school lets out today!
- 21:10 Great to have 60 people at the SCVDA awards party tonight eating bbq, drinking beer while the Dart tourney is in full swing.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Sunday, June 13, 2010
- 06:42 Up early to take Kairos to the dog park one last time...
- 10:30 Sad to say goodbye to Kairos just now, but he's going to have a blast with his new family down in San Diego. Good boy.
- 21:17 First night in the new place. Walked over to DQ for dipped cones for the girls. Now sleeping in their new beds. All is good.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
- 08:34 Just walked my oldest to school for the last time on our own. I'm sad our ritual has ended. Next year will start a new one with both girls.
- 16:25 Happy the Redwood City meter maid saw fit to rip up the ticket he mistakenly gave me for a (non-)expired meter. Keep your receipt!
- 22:26 Friday night fun: negotiating the parenting plan for the summer (who has the kids on which nights)
Friday, June 11, 2010
- 07:09 "Incremental change is better than ambitious failure." - Tony Schwartz #quote #kaizen (via @kitode)
- 12:45 want to know how much upgrading to a new iPhone 4 will cost you? punch *639# on your #AT&T phone & you'll get a txt msg with the info
- 13:01 @dallant @bigs @rjenbarr @cwolz thanks so much for the kind words. Sorry I couldn't make it to #ocu10, I missed you too!
- 16:02 Picked up Duran Duran's Rio for $5 on Amazon today (one of 100 on sale for $5). Loving the memories of LAHS! amzn.to/ccr9qG
Thursday, June 10, 2010
- 10:09 Our PTA habitually waits until last possible moment to send announcements via email. So frustrating to find out about events the day before.
- 14:29 @cwolz Thanks, Chris. Great to see you, too, and hope you get back on the water as soon as you can find the time!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
- 01:02 hooray! Picked up another client and really looking forward to working on this new project for them.
- 15:19 Nice mid-day ride with Thom to the top of Kings Mtn Road and back (his first time up it). Beautiful day for cycling, if a bit windy.
- 21:59 contracts contracts contracts
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
- 10:21 Ok, the movers are scheduled to do their thing on June 16!
- 15:20 @davepeck because the MostStates.com domain was already taken?
- 15:21 @dallant the very least I can do! Look forward to our next lunch (and helping in the meantime)
Monday, June 07, 2010
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Friday, June 04, 2010
- 06:24 @Afine Is a noble pursuit, but forgiving is so much harder when the offending info remains at hand making it hard to forget
- 08:48 There is no such thing as a "safe" investment, merely one whose risks are not yet apparent.
- 14:03 Recommended rosé wines to a friend: El Portillo Malbec Rosé, Valley Of The Moon Rosato Sangiovese, Chandon Unoaked Pinot Noir Rosé. Others?
- 14:14 @rachelpayne oooh, nice! thanks for the wine recs!
- 14:34 I've got the keys, and I'm beginning to move things (small items) over to my new house. Getting excited to be in my own place!
- 18:10 @dallant I didn't think it was possible for you to get over-chocolated!
- 21:16 No matter how bad things get, at the end of the day, I can look myself in the mirror and say, "at least I'm not the CEO of BP."
Thursday, June 03, 2010
- 07:02 I'm sick to death of the mud-slinging political ads (Meg v Steve, Chris v Kamala, etc). Can't wait for the primary to be over already.
- 09:08 Dear Bank: if you can't get the time of day correct on your building's external clock, why should I trust you with my money?
- 10:38 RT @GlobalGiving: Want to help people in #Guatemala affected by #TropicalStorm #Agatha? Here's how:bit.ly/cdCGLO (via @mashenka)
- 12:17 Searched my hard drive for doc w call notes only to find I'd written them longhand on a legal pad. Doh! isn't there an app for that?
- 13:56 #ATT 2Gb data cap? Just looked at my historical ATT data usage and I see I've never gone above 1.3Gb in a month. whew
- 14:53 via @sdkstl: @stevecase offers a little context for AOL turning 25: Mark Zuckerberg was 1. #D8
- 18:34 Bruised my sesamoids (bones in th e big toe) on a run at Sawyer Camp Trail today wearing my #VFF Bikilas. Back to regular shoes to heal.
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- 05:43 Remember back in the day when apps were something you ate before the main course?
- 19:30 WTH? @socialmedia2day's "25 ways to earn trust in Soc Media" sez "dress neatly" & "hug" & "hold the door" (online?) bit.ly/cueTFV