Friday, June 04, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 06:24 @Afine Is a noble pursuit, but forgiving is so much harder when the offending info remains at hand making it hard to forget
  • 08:48 There is no such thing as a "safe" investment, merely one whose risks are not yet apparent.
  • 14:03 Recommended rosé wines to a friend: El Portillo Malbec Rosé, Valley Of The Moon Rosato Sangiovese, Chandon Unoaked Pinot Noir Rosé. Others?
  • 14:14 @rachelpayne oooh, nice! thanks for the wine recs!
  • 14:34 I've got the keys, and I'm beginning to move things (small items) over to my new house. Getting excited to be in my own place!
  • 18:10 @dallant I didn't think it was possible for you to get over-chocolated!
  • 21:16 No matter how bad things get, at the end of the day, I can look myself in the mirror and say, "at least I'm not the CEO of BP."
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: