- 10:16 Not too pleased with myself for misplacing $100 in receipts from my last trip. So much for reimbursement.
- 10:34 "Society works precisely because conversation is ephemeral... conversation is not the same thing as correspondence." ginx.com/-JnOaT
- 10:41 earthquake in Redwood City
- 10:42 earthquake FELT in Redwood City, looks like epicenter is in South San Jose: ginx.com/-VIy3L
- 10:56 RT @chr1sa: tip for starting successful projects: If you can sell 1 smart person on idea enough that they'll join u, you've won. Teams rule.
- 11:06 I love the fact that KaBOOM! is leveraging Twitter to fill up their Playspace Finder database ginx.com/-q2rQw
- 11:07 KaBOOM! builds playgrounds. Help them create a map of 100,000 playspaces in 100 days: ginx.com/-kndZ1
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
- 15:58 Took the puppy to the beach today (Bean Hollow SP). Thank goodness he was on the leash or he might have blown away in the wind.
- 21:58 Wishing my Garmin Forerunner 305 would upload its data to #motionbased so I can analyze my rides. no luck, & MB online help is broken. fail
Sunday, March 29, 2009
- 10:51 back from a beautiful 35 mile ride this morning. Best news: no shimmies on the 40mph downhill this time. glad I reseated the hubs (thx JH!)
- 18:07 Score: free parking spot just two blocks from the Shark Tank = more $ for beer at the game. Go #Sharks!
- 22:35 fun to watch the Sharks win at home tonight. Bummed that Pitt's out of the tourney (so much for my bracket)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
- 08:06 bad allergies? nope, my youngest finally gave her cold with me, and here I thought I'd managed to dodge it. grrr
- 15:18 Just did the Escape from Alcatraz Tri run route. The sand ladder is a pain even without the swim/bike beforehand. Training is good!
- 17:30 Peets barrista botched my coffee order (I had to wait 3 min while they brewed a new pot), so she gave me a coupon for free drink. I < ...
Friday, March 27, 2009
- 09:25 been invited to join America's Test Kitchen panels for testing grilling recipes and for low-fat recipes. Gonna have to pick one. hmmm
- 09:46 RT @chasing: Finally posted my SXSW write-up: ginx.com/-OSDt4 [great points for panelists, see para 6]
- 10:33 good Q by @cshirky: "The internet is the largest group of people who care about reading and writing ever assembled in history — now what?"
- 10:38 RT @mashable Social Media for Social Causes Study: The Results ginx.com/-Pe27U (via @tweetmeme)
- 11:01 nice Working Wikily post: Data-visualization: seeing is believing. Includes link to 5 best visualizations of 2008 ginx.com/-Hedwj
- 11:09 @stereogab no submitting recipes to ATK, just testing ones they send out (to fine tune prior to getting published)
- 11:10 @femmebot So wanting to go to SXSW next year. missed you and @lindare this year and last
- 11:51 very comprehensive value network map of how news is made/distributed (via @identitywoman blog) ginx.com/-VY2uh
- 11:52 And another value network map on the Emerging News Ecology (via @identitywoman) do you see yourself on the map? ginx.com/-VvwNW
- 13:07 RT @digiphile: John Yemma, editor of CSM, on move to 24hr Web + weekly print #newspaper model: ginx.com/-zio80
- 13:45 Wish I'd known of this crowdsource logo design site 3 months ago. Might use it to design an urbanchickens.net logo ginx.com/-RCWtv
- 14:13 If you take charge of what info you'll share with the world, other people won't be able to control you w that info ginx.com/-SE80w
- 18:22 RT @eekim: Are you a fox or a hedgehog? ginx.com/-3tIks [me: I'm a fox, per Berlin's definition]
- 18:24 C'mon Sharks, wtf?
- 18:46 heading out for our dart match. glad there will be hockey and NCAA on the big screens to help the time pass between games.
- 23:44 can't believe I forgot my phone at home tonight. felt naked without it.
- 00:07 a little more off-line work to do, then it's time for sleep.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
- 09:00 hoping the thousands of bees clustered on a tree branch in our yard don't decide to make it their permanent home
- 10:42 RT @loic: reading "the Facebook generation"ginx.com/-6DvEx
- 10:53 McDonald's is rated higher than In-N-Out Burger on this Best-and-Worst Restaurants list? Something's fishy... ginx.com/-QSZXb
- 14:58 jazzed that others are seeing the same potential for Salesforce.com that I'm seeing
- 17:04 Just watched my daughter perform in her first play. Quite the proud papa moment.
- 19:19 Glad I got a picture of all those bees this morning. they're gone from our tree now; no sign of where they went.
- 20:18 rt @blueoxen An ode to Wikis. ginx.com/-LpcgQ #WikiBirthday
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
- 08:04 Cool iPhone app called Locavore helps you find a nearby farmer's market and lets you know what food's in-season, too ginx.com/-M0Kct
- 10:24 @exectweets, I nominate @lindare for #Media/Advertising and #Marketing
- 10:56 RT @eekim: Blue Oxen survey on organizational collaborative behavior. Please fill it out and retweet! ginx.com/-jNttT
- 11:16 "crowdsourcing" vs "wisdom of the crowds": there's a big difference between the 2; make sure you know which is which ginx.com/-GCyVv
- 12:04 RT @stereogab Watch the video and sign the petition ginx.com/-sTHSa
- 14:46 Amazon.com Sub-Pop MP3 sampler available for free for a limited time: ginx.com/-glVvg
- 16:21 @TurtleGarcia check Running Planet for training for your half. Jump in at week 6 (I used theirs for my first half) ginx.com/-Hcpo3
- 17:28 file under "shoulda seen it coming." Sen. Dorgan of ND sure did in 1999. thx @boingboing ginx.com/-W8vcM
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
- 07:57 the puppy is unusually well-behaved this morning. I wonder what he did...
- 08:05 RT @Pistachio Salesforce/Twitter "While $20B of software is spent on call centers, customers are somewhere else," ginx.com/-iGLXx
- 08:40 the last @boingboing blog post by guest @dangillmor has some good tunes (hope he'll come back for more posts soon) ginx.com/-EHFfU
- 09:48 don't miss this great article by @lindare on marketing via Twitter ginx.com/-dIpAp
- 10:01 hoping the injuries to @lancearmstrong aren't serious ginx.com/-s1GCD
- 10:58 RT @mitchm see the video from right after Lance Armstrong's crash at Castilla y Leon: ginx.com/-JjLtf (via @johanbruyneel)
- 11:13 Wonder why @TFFRatio requests your twitter login/pwd info... the calculation data it seeks is available without a login. just askin'
- 11:22 yes, the world's cheapest car is coming soon, but the costs to gas and park the thing are going to skyrocket ginx.com/-xWGeF
- 14:44 given the high-gloss production of all Salesforce.com live events, I'm shocked that their on-demand training's voice-over sucks so bad.
- 16:56 hey! limited number of cheap tix available for 140 The Twitter Conference 2009 to be held May 26&27;in Mtn View, CA ginx.com/-5K9vn
Monday, March 23, 2009
- 07:50 my latest Kiva portfolio update: my clients are repaying their loans ahead of schedule. I now have enough back to loan to someone new
- 10:37 broke my bicycle pump and got a new Rennkompressor. omg, dreamy. highly recommended if you're shopping around. German engineering rocks
- 20:21 Freshly home from another fun win a the Shark Tank. Sharks are back on top of the League again
- 21:17 experienced a front-end shimmy on my bike today going downhill ~ 35mph. very unsettling. don't know what changed from last time to cause it
- 23:15 hoping sleep comes easy tonight
Sunday, March 22, 2009
- 08:13 Riding with SVTC group this morning just not in the cards: blew thru two tubes just setting up. Busted tire pump to blame. Sigh
- 11:26 getting ready to head out to today's Sharks game (vs the Stars). Kids staying home with the babysitter means a matinee date with the wife!
- 17:32 Great times watching a convincing Sharks win at the Shark Tank.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
- 00:50 came in 2nd place at the dart tourney tonight. pleased with the outcome. we lost to the better team.
- 08:44 Spring has sprung, and the flowers are beautiful!
- 09:41 seeing/hearing folks misuse "bottoms-up" to describe "bottom-up" behavior just makes me want to drink all the more
- 09:45 RT @cecysnyder: Women's projects raised more than $90,000 in honor of International Women's Day! ginx.com/-sehJ9...
- 11:10 who still thinks pop-under ads are effective? C'mon HuffPo, I mean, srsly
- 13:31 my youngest's response to "where do you want to plant this flower?": "In a hole!" eesh, I'm in trouble.
- 16:24 OSHA finds Exxon exposed workers to lethal hurricane hazards at refinery, fines XOM all of $5,000. That'll teach 'em ginx.com/-5zRhP
- 16:35 Nice WSJ piece on history denied & then redelivered thanks to a lost tape found of the first NCAA women's slam dunk ginx.com/-BkzZD
- 17:13 time to go home and get a run in before dinner. then it's back to bracketology!
- 19:15 Enjoying the cool down from a great 4.5 mile run. Tomorrow we ride!
- 22:29 great OT basketball games tonight. outcomes didn't help my bracket, but worth it to see the excitement
Friday, March 20, 2009
- 12:42 The DRM chickens come home to roost: Obama's gift of DVDs to Brown can't be watched on UK players. gotcha! ginx.com/-ZM9xf
- 16:40 w00t! got my "bluetrain" print by @gapingvoid in the mail today. It's stunning (photos don't do it justice) snurl.com/e693q
- 16:49 RT @motherpucker New website for all the NHL tweeters to check out: www.nhlgametag.com/ #nhl #hockey
- 23:58 In the dart finals. Just starting the game now. Late night
Thursday, March 19, 2009
- 08:39 our friend the fireman wore his uniform/gear to school today to talk to the kids about fire safety. The teachers swooned more than the kids.
- 09:22 DO NOT follow the rough seas link. thenation.com has %$#% spyware ad popup from hell. grrr
- 09:40 RT @EthanZ: Congrats to Sunlight Foundation, Omidyar on major grant and partnership: ginx.com/-tB74N
- 12:06 who do you think would do the best cover of the "copyright song"? ginx.com/-Eph4e
- 12:12 Another awesome post by @dangillmor. I hope he removes the "guest" from his "guest-blogger" status on @BoingBoing ginx.com/-HZ8L7
- 13:14 was just informed I'm "180 degrees out of phase with [his] availability"... evidently, I caught him in work mode.
- 14:44 Blackbaud study shows most online donors don't return to donate again (bright side: lots of room for improvement!) ginx.com/-rjshM
- 16:33 I get to exercise again tomorrow for first time in 2 weeks! Gotta be careful not to overdo it on the post-op leg: doing a slow 5k run.
- 16:52 AIG asked employees who received more than $100K to "step up" and return at least half the payments. so generous! ginx.com/-t8km7
- 19:55 Stewart Brand says "rethink green" – and preferably before things start getting weirder, faster. ginx.com/-X73so
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- 08:32 sounds from the playground this morning: "You're not wearing green!" (pinch). repeat until adult intervenes.
- 09:57 So proud to be an alum of the #1 surf college in America: UCSD ginx.com/-Ocwg6
- 13:13 definition of "shamerocks": the patch of green you find yourself face-down in the morning after a St Patty's Day bender.
- 16:58 RT: @o2sm Twitalyzer: analytics tool for anybody looking to quantify the effectiveness of their tweets tinyurl.com/c4uypk
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- 15:52 hooray, my new iPod is here! it replaces the one that drowned on my 9-mile run in the rain last month.
- 19:27 just drove ten miles on I-280 next to an Audi R8. Drool. Such a sexy car
- 23:21 my @usatriathlon new member packet finally arrived in the mail today. I'm officially a card-carrying member :)
Monday, March 16, 2009
- 08:31 @DraderCo 6 weeks is plenty of time so long as you're not wedded to doing all 1500m freestyle. you can make it fine using breast/back too
- 08:36 a misty morning here in Redwood City. Given the weather, I don't feel so bad about not being able to work out til Thursday (four more days!)
- 17:11 @TN_Triathlete congrats on the Tom King Half Marathon finish! glad your knee's feeling better (smart to wait 24 hrs before writing)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
- 09:13 Any venture that depends on controlled access to content should be watching & learning from the newspaper crisis. ginx.com/-xWJ0E
- 09:39 Think the new iPod Shuffle is all that? it has an authentication chip to make the headphones work. Bad DRM. ginx.com/-7xs7F
- 09:56 @jbuckner congrats on finishing your first #tri! you hooked?
Saturday, March 14, 2009
- 10:16 @itchbay Wildflower temp is expected to be warm again: 90s+ and dry. doing a practice weekend there Apr 4-5 with SVTC. will report out after
- 10:16 RT @DonorsChoose: An exciting new update: you can now publish your DonorsChoose.org donation activity to Facebook!
- 10:39 test driving HD cams: Flip has simple design and just works out of the box. Vado has too many buttons and requires a plug-in. FlipHD wins
- 10:45 @nddulac but darts is a great excuse to drink beer and watch hockey (nice shootin' last night)
- 14:41 Has anyone else had trouble getting their 2009 membership packet from @usatriathlon? It's almost mid-March and still waiting on my card
- 15:33 Ah, Google Voice: the One Rule to Ring Them All! ginx.com/-NCHZh
Friday, March 13, 2009
- 07:49 RT @witnessorg Dare to Question? Using video to take on UN drug policies: 11 years ago, the UN's General Assembly.. ginx.com/-Z9SyD
- 08:49 One week since I my phlebectomy; one more week until I can start training again. I'm so stir crazy I could spit.
- 09:41 Twitter's fine for starting conversations but less than ideal to support them ongoing. kinda like writing postcards with crayons
- 13:10 oh joy, I've been migrated to the new FB home page design. gotta love change, no?
- 13:27 @sarahkay need new tunes to run to? highly recommend Podrunner. DJ Steveboy does a great job with fixed tempo. free ginx.com/-g8P2O
- 14:25 Ah, the sounds of Spring planting: "oops, I think I cut the sprinkler line"
- 15:22 RT @SFBusinessTimes SFBT: AOL names Google exec as CEO ginx.com/-n84Ia [me: wow, Tim Armstrong to head AOL?]
- 15:39 oooh, I like this a lot! Daily scan of front pages of 14 major dailies big enough to read online. ginx.com/-TKqQQ
- 15:50 Heading to the Wildflower training talk at Sports Basement in Sunnyvale tonight. The #tri is just over 7 weeks away.
- 19:03 Dry climate at Widlflower means you should be drinking 1-1.5 gal of water per day on site when not racing
- 21:16 Refueling advice for longer course #triathlon runs shared tonight: energy drink goes in you & water goes on you. Electrolytes r your friend
- 21:43 RT @guykawasaki: Why you should ignore your horoscope ginx.com/-kNTuO
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- 06:59 if you're in Pacific Time zone: don't miss the moonset this morning, it's awesome
- 09:37 wtg @berkmancenter MediaCloud! MC tracks news content comprehensively w/ free, open, and flexible research tools ginx.com/-UyfVN
- 11:21 RT @activenetwork: How to kill your 10K PR: Focus on getting faster ginx.com/-xt2SW
- 11:23 @sarahkay great pix, glad you got to see the moon this am, too!
- 16:11 eyes crossing from all this spreadsheet data sorting and de-duping and prepping. the migration should go smoothly, tho
- 17:06 RT @robhayes Portland entrepreneurs! Good folks at @neddotcom are trying to get you $250K for your company. Show up! ginx.com/-vBV4G
- 17:18 So, what kind of blog gets greater ad clicks: one with high % new visitors or one with high % repeats? intuition: newbies. (researching)
- 22:16 cool: you can build your own nutrition bar & slap your own name on it. get a case of 'em delivered to your door. ginx.com/-HQQM4
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- 08:11 Puppy at the vet today. Time to take away his jewels and stop the lineage. Will try not to laugh at his cone collar when we pick him up.
- 09:36 Although the presentation method is dreadful, there's some gems in this post: 17 Ways You Undermine Your Own Career ginx.com/-Z8zzz
- 14:41 Thrilled to see the new Harwood Institute web site launch. Congrats to Rich, Eric and the crew! ginx.com/-BKT1D
- 16:26 a proud papa moment: my 6-yr-old got an honorable mention for her painting at the regional art show in SoCal. (& 2 judges wanted to buy it!)
- 22:52 the moonrise tonight was amazing. Tried to capture it coming up behind the Stanford Dish but the pix didn't come out :(
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- 08:34 RT @cshirky @laureltouby "You're gonna miss us when we're gone!" isn't much of a business model.
- 11:06 doc says recovery is going well, but can't start training again until 3/19. bummed
- 14:04 RT @sarahkay: Reading about the Omidyar-Tufts microfinance fund performance. very exciting! ginx.com/-Zuvz
- 16:22 thinking it really doesn't have to be as difficult as we're trying to make it.
- 16:32 RT @katrinah "If u don't cause a ripple, do u exist?" Reading "6 recommendations to measure social media success" ginx.com/-fxpX
- 18:47 At the March Silicon Valley #Triathlon Club mtg at Running Revolution in Campbell. Lots of door prizes. Hope I win
- 20:55 won a free bike tune-up at the SVTC meeting. also talked at length with someone re: adventure racing (kayak, MTB, hill run). I'm intrigued!
- 22:05 I love Flickr streams that show the user snow skiing one weekend and frolicking on the beach the next. what recession?
- 22:42 @kevinrose if you're still needing it: settings>>wi-fi networks>> blue arrow of the network you want to blow away>>for ...
- 22:45 interesting plot to tonight's episode of House: how would you handle someone who couldn't help but speak the blunt truth at all times?
Monday, March 09, 2009
- 08:31 RT @konaendurance: very interested in talking with an "seo expert" who is ALSO a triathlete, cyclist or runner & competes. DM me & lets talk
- 11:56 @gapingvoid got it!
- 12:05 flipping through Cycle California Magazine's event calendar looking for century rides in April/May/June to help train for Vineman 70.3
- 20:54 looking forward to getting a thumbs-up on the post-op recovery from the Dr in the morning so I can start walking around (and training again)
- 21:20 hoping I get cleared to do this run Sunday from SF to Sausalito across Golden Gate bridge. anyone want to join me?: ginx.com/-q1YR
- 22:04 @itchbay weather looks good for running 3/15: ginx.com/-mVW0
Sunday, March 08, 2009
- 07:05 RT @Chipp: Feed this tool your Creative Commons content & it'll report how it's being used on the web. Easy & cool. ginx.com/-fRKD
- 07:28 it's a beautiful day outside. lucky for me, it's tax prep day, too. I think I'll take my work outside and hope the wind doesn't pick up.
- 07:32 managing a community? must read "Social Psychology 101 for Community Managers" by @scottmoore ginx.com/-WsZdb
- 09:25 how do you increase your pain tolerance? A Fred's Eye View: tinyurl.com/bkxv7t
- 13:48 watching Sita Sings the Blues with my daughters. what a fun film!
- 14:58 RT @kimokali: afternoon #haiku moment: pine needle pollen sets my eyeballs on fire, the wind enjoys this
- 16:21 RT @konaendurance: adding more triathletes, cyclists & runners to our Kona Endurance Race Teams, get FREE racewear ginx.com/-l8Ay
Saturday, March 07, 2009
- 08:15 Wind energy is still good, right? Here's a thorough article on wind turbines killing birds: ginx.com/-Gbk6
- 10:57 Really appreciate the get-well-soon flower arrangement sent from the team at the office. Feel blessed to work with such great people.
- 12:00 great post by Bruce Schneier on perverse (security) incentives. It's all about alignment, isn't it? ginx.com/-Sc03
- 12:18 RT @chrismessina: Right around 0:43 in this video is a vision for OpenID: ginx.com/-YKAJR (looks more like InfoCard though)
- 15:16 RT @SVSJbizjournal: Study: HP Pavilion pumps $1.7B into San Jose ginx.com/-US0H [me: let's hear it for the Shark Tank!]
Friday, March 06, 2009
- 05:38 why I love the Eye-Fi card: Took pix last night & it while doing so, it uploaded pix that I'd forgotten about from last week's trip to SEA
- 06:01 Headed to the surgeon to get some quick work done on the veins in my leg. Tweet you on the other side.
- 10:49 Surgery successful altho took longer than planned. Now to recover, keeping leg elevated for the next couple days.
- 16:28 Looks like my anesthetist played a practical joke on me while I was under this morning: my whole left side is shaved from waist down. weird
- 21:15 already getting stir crazy and I've got another three days of "taking it easy" ahead of me. eesh
Thursday, March 05, 2009
- 08:46 Relatively painless experience dropping the car off for service this morning. Fell in love with a dark grey M3 in the showroom, tho. sigh
- 10:06 hooray, our new site launched! my fav part is the portfolio section featuring the great work of our investees ginx.com/-89tV
- 10:29 RT @Mlsif: I think he's right: Y Benkler on why decline of newspapers ≠ the end of democracy or tough reporting ginx.com/-82hV
- 11:24 caveat emptor: just because your food is certified organic doesn't mean it's safe for you (yes, more peanut fallout) ginx.com/-89LX
- 12:18 Glad to see SL cops have a lead on guy who broke in & cleaned out apt of @dzabriskie while he was racing the #ATOC ginx.com/-Up1v
- 12:30 RT @jrushin: Politicians are so misguided... RT @thomashawk: California lawmaker targets Internet mapping sites ginx.com/-bSnL
- 12:46 I <3 this Death Cab for Cutie song, and now the video, too: ginx.com/-AXeU
- 13:29 RT @pierre: Omidyar Network has a new website (and logo!): ginx.com/-Xrd5
- 14:09 @itchbay can only know where your food really comes from if you know (really know) the producer/supplier herself. Locavores are all over it
- 17:19 happiness is a clean car
- 17:44 Great to see the folks at The Extraordinairies find a way to capture idle time: use your cellphone to volunteer! ginx.com/-viOR
- 21:31 @bmonsma the 1/2 went well. I did it in 2:10:16 which I'm pleased with considering the 3500' of elevation gain on the way to the turnaround!
- 22:13 Watching the puppy pace the kitchen floor, passing gas with each lap. Hope he doesn't need to poop. Ah, the joys of dog ownership!
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
- 08:00 Enjoying another wonderful early morning rainbow before the next wave of precipitation hits.
- 09:00 the chickens are not amused by all this rain coming down in our backyard. No floods yet, but lots of standing water. wet eggs anyone?
- 09:57 RT @eqca: New Ad Tells our History: Watch and Forward ginx.com/-MtOH
- 10:46 which is worse: burnt coffee or over-steeped tea? pick your poison
- 13:23 proofing a web site before it launches tomorrow. excited to see it go live!
- 14:05 RT @stevecase: "Innovation Heat Map" (from McKinsey & World Economic Forum) maps innovation across the planet ginx.com/-bhyt
- 15:55 RT @hotdogsladies: Hotmail used to seem like a harmless bit of toilet paper on your shoe. Today, more like a jaunty top hat made of turds.
- 16:37 Sweet. just downloaded U2's No Line on the Horizon from Amazon for just 3.99 (today only) ginx.com/-guF2
- 23:24 RT @Boomer: i <3 amazon and.. RT @howardlindzon You must love $amzn they just get it. Viva la competition. ginx.com/-Bh3s $$
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
- 08:37 trying to teach my youngest to pronounce "count" properly. She keeps dropping the "o" (doh!). Please, honey, learn this quickly!
- 09:14 glad I'm not flying anywhere today
- 09:31 RT @stevecase: RT @danzarrella: New data on Twitter Application Usage from HubSpot - ginx.com/-dlIu
- 09:39 women not allowed to run in the Boston marathon until 1972? hard to believe (yet true) ginx.com/-5uLN
- 11:01 RT @SVSJbizjournal: S.F. Chronicle may charge for Web content ginx.com/-BVDDS [me: i can't imagine paying for sfgate content, sorry]
- 12:10 RT @sarahkay: Adding "The Blue Sweater" to my long list of must-reads. thanks @TEDchris ginx.com/-LCHK
- 15:36 good lessons learned article gleaned from two years of hosting online community Hacker News ginx.com/-HF8U
- 15:49 RT @UCSDalumni: wishes Dr. Seuss a happy birthday!
- 16:13 RT @jimmy_wales: @lessig on Kindle, please rt, worth reading. ginx.com/-FoZj
- 16:56 RT @eqca: State Legislature Goes On Record to Oppose Prop. 8 ginx.com/-QM7Q
- 17:54 RT @EllnMllr: Transparency is the new marketing. Good lessons from @cshirky ginx.com/-7WTn
- 23:04 enjoying listening to the wind and rain. glad to be indoors doing so.
Monday, March 02, 2009
- 14:22 haven't heard from you in a while, what's going on?
- 15:55 off to get a short weights session in before my swim workout. already looking forward to soaking in the hot tub afterwards!
- 17:46 wow, can't play zynga iPhone poker AND listen to music on iPhone at same time?! #fail
- 22:24 @badgerpendous congrats on getting the chickens moved into their coop!
Sunday, March 01, 2009
- 08:00 all fueled up and ready to go. A 9am start time for a race feels positively luxurious. Tweet you on the other side.
- 12:23 Finished in 2:10:18. Feel good about the time given the 1800 feet up and the trail conditions. Glad it's over
- 15:54 very proud of my eldest: her painting came in first in her division in the art contest. now she's on to the the divisional contest.