Sunday, March 08, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 07:05 RT @Chipp: Feed this tool your Creative Commons content & it'll report how it's being used on the web. Easy & cool. ginx.com/-fRKD
  • 07:28 it's a beautiful day outside. lucky for me, it's tax prep day, too. I think I'll take my work outside and hope the wind doesn't pick up.
  • 07:32 managing a community? must read "Social Psychology 101 for Community Managers" by @scottmoore ginx.com/-WsZdb
  • 09:25 how do you increase your pain tolerance? A Fred's Eye View: tinyurl.com/bkxv7t
  • 13:48 watching Sita Sings the Blues with my daughters. what a fun film!
  • 14:58 RT @kimokali: afternoon #haiku moment: pine needle pollen sets my eyeballs on fire, the wind enjoys this
  • 16:21 RT @konaendurance: adding more triathletes, cyclists & runners to our Kona Endurance Race Teams, get FREE racewear ginx.com/-l8Ay
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: