- 07:38 I am so thankful the race is tomorrow. I've still got a day to recover from last night's fun in the French Quarter. Where are my sunglasses?
- 07:52 Leadership advice: Should you back down from a challenge? Know the odds. Know your team. Know yourself. bit.ly/a8IACC
- 09:01 RT @acarvin Of the 10 strongest quakes ever recorded, 3 were in Chile. Make that 4 now. Scroll down to see list: su.pr/94Eay0
- 10:01 Having a southern breakfast of eggs, grits and bacon. A beautiful day in New Orleans!
- 12:27 Race packets picked up. Strolling the French Quarter. Weather is gorgeous.
- 16:34 @RnRNOLA sorry I missed you today, Maya. (btw, I'm @iTsthomas with a T) see you at the finish line tomorrow? Will cross it in 1:45 or so
- 16:36 Great to s ee so many folks in the French Quarter today with their running shoes. Good luck tomorrow! #RnRNOLA
- 19:18 Having the best meal of my life at Boucherie in New Orleans. Highly recommend it if you come to the area.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
- 05:59 Interesting performance data on companies that have embraced social media to improve responsiveness to customer needs bit.ly/bhLGHp
- 08:59 Packing up for my trip to New Orleans this afternoon. Ready to set a personal best in the half marathon on Sunday!
- 09:43 RT @soulfoodfarm You are what you eat, and what you eat eats. Our fav. saying to guide food decisions.
- 12:50 Our puddle jumper just arrived at the gate. Should I be concerned there's chips in the paint on the nose cone? maybe it's just bird poop?
- 15:51 setting up my mobile office at LAX for the next three hours. Love being able to work wherever there's an internet connection and desk space.
- 16:37 @RnRNOLA I plan on getting to the expo at noon(ish) Saturday... where to look for you? (I'm bib 3465)
- 18:14 Safely on board. Next stop: New Orleans. Let the good times roll!
- 21:54 Back in New Orleans. So much has changed since I was last here 10 years ago.
- 23:37 At our second bar tonight. Trying to see how many shots of makers mark we can keep down.
Friday, February 26, 2010
- 01:01 work work work (still)
- 08:33 The house around the corner finally took down their Christmas decorations. I thought they were waiting for Easter to come
- 09:09 Be suspicious of anyone who says "we've only got one chance to get this right." They're likely to be protecting an interest.
- 11:02 RT @alanlepo Do rating systems work? Read @alevin 's thoughts on web ratings systems bit.ly/9SeAm2 #e20 #ratings #reputation
- 12:24 just realized tomorrow's "quick" flight SJC-LAX (on way to New Orleans) makes a 20 min stopover in Santa Barbara along the way. joy
- 14:52 RT @tearsforfears Can you believe "Songs From The Big Chair" was released 25 years ago today?
- 17:46 Ran two loops at the Stanford Dish. Off to New Orleans tomorrow for Sunday's half marathon!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
- 18:21 All things being equal, I think I'd really love to have a fig tree and some goats.
- 18:48 wtg, Canada. We'll see you in the #hockey finals!
- 21:48 ROTFLing at the "look at me posing sexy for my web cam" pix on the Flickr most recent uploads page bit.ly/2z9qrl?
- 23:10 RT @InnerDelight Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
- 07:31 one thing I miss most with the new low-sugar diet? my morning orange juice -- a single 8 oz. cup has 33g of sugar
- 07:46 "We are barefoot by default — OEM human." A good article on the barefoot running debate: bit.ly/bxI2tm
- 08:49 @cwolz I wear Vibram FiveFingers for some runs & they're wonderful; I've changed my footstrike & gotten faster thanks to wearing them #vff
- 09:00 Being a dad rocks. Just saying...
- 12:51 My busy-ness barometer: I can see how busy my life is based on how many unread items I have in the @boingboing RSS feed.
- 14:41 "Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it." Jane Wagner #quote
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
- 09:31 Menstrual-controlled running shoes? Yup, the folks at ASICS think they've got the cure for you: bit.ly/d5TMN8
- 11:17 RT @lindare article re: responding to criticism on Twitter. Can be oppty to engage, but not always. Helpful checklist: ow.ly/1a0Tb
- 11:26 RT @dangillmor how much of Congress' fury over Toyota is about protecting GM, now that taxpayers own it, and bashing foreign competition?
- 14:45 "One of the biggest time sucks in our lives is saying 'yes' to something we should have declined." via @penelopetrunk bit.ly/9EOodR
- 19:53 @PingElizabeth tell Jelly the seat up challenge is one of the great mysteries in life that is best not to question.
- 20:55 @JakesJournal yes, but still can't do a firmware upgrade to the 310XT via Mac yet :(
- 22:19 RT @marciamarcia Age Distribution of Social Networking Sites > j.mp/SNbyage h/t @dahowlett @dhinchcliffe
Monday, February 22, 2010
- 18:13 Taking the wee ones with me to the Silicon Valley Tri Club open house tonight.
- 20:52 Nice to see such a big turnout at the SVTC open house. I only wish the raffle drawing didn't conflict with bed time for the wee ones!
- 21:08 RT @cidewar Biathlon is awesome. Miss a shot ski 150m extra. Triathlon could learn from that. #stopdrafting
Sunday, February 21, 2010
- 06:08 up early, getting ready for a hill-filled bike ride this morning. Glad the weather's cooperating
- 10:55 Awesome ride this morning with Thom. Super pleased with my hill climbs
- 13:35 Extremely thankful for the kindness and generosity of friends today.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
- 07:08 busy, busy day today. see you on the other side of it.
- 10:38 Good point: "Don't get too greedy… pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered." more advice for entrepreneurs here: bit.ly/1PgNwf
- 12:38 @NurtureGirl the love's mutual, Jean!
- 13:15 amen, @umairh "Strategy is application of force. Wisdom is application of love. Strategy suppresses...Wisdom evokes." bit.ly/915cuE
- 18:05 A site I'm a big fan of is scraping my blog's feed for content (with attribution/link to me). Not sure how I feel about this.
Friday, February 19, 2010
- 12:49 awesome! listen to Sigur Ros Vs. Mobb Deep - Shook (Emancipator Mash Up) at awe.sm/51awH @hypem
- 12:59 RT @InnerDelight Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule ~ Buddha
- 14:48 @RnRNOLA TweetUp in NOLA would be great next Sat! when/where?
- 15:18 @someonemight cripes, you went to yet another party after ours? I admire your stamina along with your yummy shepherd's pie
- 16:05 @DanAncona always great to find a fellow someone with good taste in tunes. Hope your next two launches are spectacularly successful!
- 16:11 @davemcnamee Congratulations!
- 16:18 Great to explore "the wisdom of the hoarder s" last night with @asaveri @danacona @someonemight @mgibsonsf look forward to our next topic
- 19:53 dart night. Hoping I can win my first singles match of the season. Is it wrong for the President of the league to suck so bad? Nah
- 22:07 Sophie B Hawkins on the juke box. Had the biggest crush on her back in '94
- 22:34 550 highlight points but no wins. Sigh
Thursday, February 18, 2010
- 09:06 RT @RohitBhargava "Fire Your Director of Social Media" - good thought provoking post from @PaulDunay bit.ly/9Dx6Qa
- 09:50 Wow, the Smiths' "Meat is Murder" came out 25 years ago this month. Had a huge impact on my teen years. bit.ly/da42fJ
- 10:00 @cascio exactly!
- 10:39 Um, if I don't know you and you send me a shortened URL, I'm not clicking it no matter how cool/funny/helpful you say it is.
- 11:18 Oh no, indeed RT @PamOmidyar Oh no RT @casinclair: 3 Tesla execs dead in Palo Alto plane crash - jalopnik.com/5473942/
- 11:40 @umairh works fine
- 13:51 Enjoying listening to 'Running Up That Hill' by Placebo (no room for Kate Bus h's voice today) bit.ly/aNKoZw
- 16:48 Great run at the Stanford Dish. Streets are full of cops so mind your speeds and U-turns
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- 06:43 Enduring is just another word for thriving in the midst of adversity in its many shapes and forms.
- 09:02 @PamOmidyar keep running, Pam! In a year you'll look back on these days of short runs with a smile at how much you've improved.
- 09:05 while I love tea, I don't love having to deal with spent tea leaves. small sacrifice, I guess.
- 13:36 RT @megfowler What can you do to pull others up with you? Do that thing. Do it today.
- 17:13 As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living, new dimensions of the soul will not emerge. - Henry van Dyke #quote
- 17:18 yes, you can change your luck! RT @shiralazar the skill of being lucky! bit.ly/a7FsX5 (via @feliciaday @zadi @amoration)
- 20:37 Celebrating the fact I'm back into size 30 jeans for the first tim e in 20 years.
- 21:51 @dallant merci, Victor!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
- 08:19 RT @avinashkaushik "You don't blog to be known. You blog to be knowable." - @hughmcguire
- 08:30 wow, what kind of fan am I? was only thanks to an ad on Facebook that I found 'Heligoland' by Massive Attack bit.ly/dAsu6Y
- 10:33 Wishing my photographer @twinga lived closer than Augsburg... need to get a new set of professional pix done now that I'm 45lbs lighter
- 10:45 When did you last back up your online accts (gmail, flickr, FB)? Yes, you can. And yes, you should! bit.ly/3T4wqD
- 12:38 HIRING: Mid- and Sr-level social & digital media positions at top crisis commxns agency (WashDC-based). Contact me for details.
- 16:07 Great afternoon run at Sawyer Camp Trail. Tough to find parking, but totally worth the 5 miles of bliss in the warm sun.
- 17:16 .@nurturegirl just submitted my piece on Endurance for your Thrivable essay project. Thanks so much for including me!
Monday, February 15, 2010
- 05:19 RT @jeanlucr If Twitter is micro-blogging, is Google Buzz micro-commentary? Very interesting article j.mp/cjm7Er
- 05:28 "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose." - Tennessee Williams #quote
- 10:45 @NurtureGirl nice gentle nudge, Jean :)
- 10:53 (yawn) America's Cup, huh? Those weren't sailboats!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- 07:37 Finally found my earplugs and thermal cap. Ready to swim in SF Bay to start today's practice sprint triathlon!
- 12:38 Fantastic sprint tri this morning. This year I'm going to be faster than ever before!
- 13:41 @Sundry I got mine via email sent yesterday afternoon. You should get yours soon? you might ping @RnRNOLA to inquire. See you there? :)
- 13:47 @sundry oops... I got my form via email to pick up my race packet in person (not the bib itself). Hope you get there on time!
- 13:50 Remember: whether it's a job, a relationship or a hobby: life's too short to simply phone it in. Commit yourself.
- 22:03 fantastic day today from the practice Treeathlon with Thom this morning thru to cooking a delicious meal for my girls for dinner.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
- 06:35 With the Olympics starting, I expect to see all kinds of spoilers appear on Twitter over the next weeks. Results via DVR is not an option.
- 07:08 why the kids always seem to wake up earlier when (and only when) there's no school is beyond me.
- 10:47 RT @marcandangel: Why You Need To Fail: bit.ly/7FwZDM ...good read. (via @mashenka)
- 12:54 Nice 1600m swim workout. Now having a sushi lunch with my girls. Great Friday so far
- 13:53 wow, Jody Shelley no longer a #Shark. Will miss seeing no. 45 put the beat down on chippy opponents bit.ly/cea0h1
- 17:51 Glad to have this week's deliverable posted 10 minutes before it's due. It's Miller time!
Friday, February 12, 2010
- 04:00 wondering why 4am has suddenly become my "eyes open" time.
- 04:13 gmail interface is wacky this morning (missing functionality), must be getting ready to get "buzzed." Remember "c" = compose new msg
- 04:39 RT @solarafrica "If we really want to make a difference we must recapture spirit of day of Mandela's release," D.Tutu bit.ly/8XFdcq
- 05:19 i was right: have been g-buzzed. full gmail navigation functionality restored along with the buzz link.
- 06:57 wishes Google Buzz had a pre-emptive block feature. I shouldn't have to wait for someone to follow me to reactively block them
- 08:11 "What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think things are." - Epicetus #quote
- 08:46 loving listening to 'Morning Yearning' by Ben Harper th is AM -- achingly beautiful melody & lyrics bit.ly/cL9Us7
- 08:49 @nurturegirl @davidhodgson @eugen12 @fulfillddestiny thanks for the RT!
- 11:10 RT @Grundy I feel sorry for the dignitaries of the past who quoted in more than 140 characters. They're getting no play on Twitter. No play.
- 11:29 Psyched to be doing my first full (practice) triathlon of the season this Saturday morning (with brrr cold SF Bay swimming).
- 11:43 @rodot Thanks, Todor! Looking forward to getting back in the #tri groove after too many running races.
- 11:47 Just precious: All Songs Considered is featuring breakup songs as their Valentine's Day mix this year bit.ly/cqlJ75
- 17:06 Got my race packet for the Rock-n-Roll Mardi Gras Half Marathon today... can't WAIT to go to New Orleans in two weeks.
- 17:20 RT @hrheingold [snip] @kegill 's tracking down & debunking of Twitter Haiti American Airlines meme is important bit.ly/5yEzge
- 23:57 Rough night at the dart board, and even rougher night dealing with a rogue ex-webmaster.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
- 08:47 RT @mukilteo14: Who manages the telephone at ur company? Nobody, b/c it's stdrd biz communication tool. Social media should be same. #ocue10
- 11:55 "Hope is patience with the lamp lit." Tertullian #quote
- 16:53 Via @BlueOxenAssoc: Five collaboration mistakes leaders should avoid (from @HarvardBiz) j.mp/aPGcRM
- 21:08 thinks it's amazing what people will do for someone they don't know yet won't do it for someone they do. it's the power of the unknown other
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- 09:42 "Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes." Siddharta #quote
- 14:23 Does anyone know how to make the Facebook chat tab on the bottom of the page go away? Its pervasiveness is obnoxious
- 15:51 just had a good customer service experience with #ATT. Splitting a Family Talk plan into two separate accounts went smoothly.
- 17:45 Make informed decisions via the three A's of metrics: All metrics should be actionable, accessible, and auditable. bit.ly/91G7sp
- 17:53 enjoying 'Talking To You, Talking To Me' by The Watson Twins bit.ly/b4RLxK (has a nice EBTG vibe with a touch of early Portishead)
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
- 06:09 I'm awake early today; this is a big week with lots to accomplish on all fronts.
- 06:37 RT @Markedia: Social Media Today: ROI calculations are a joke: bit.ly/cc4U9J not always, but almost always (via @rossdawson)
- 06:53 The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. -- Allan K. Chalmers #quote
- 12:49 my dream product marriage? Combine my @roadID info into my #Garmin Forerunner 301XT so I only have to wear GPS. Shouldn't be hard, right?
- 21:44 Great article: How to succeed in the age of going solo; what you need to know to thrive as a consultant bit.ly/d08w3e
Monday, February 08, 2010
- 06:44 Squirrels = rats with a good PR campaign
- 07:16 off to run 12 miles on Sawyer Camp Trail. Hope it's not too crowded.
- 10:55 Gorgeous 12mi run this morning. Blue skies, cool temps, everything washed clean from rain. Crystal Springs Res fuller than I've ever seen it
- 11:05 People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on ur road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.Dalai Lama
- 12:13 Although I bleed teal for the #Sharks, watching the #Caps beat the #Penguins is still among my favorite things.
- 12:15 @christine what a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations. You're going to be a wonderful mother.
- 12:39 Awesome song, Michael! RT @wainwrightmusic A song about missed opportunity DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE tweetmysong.com/t2541 t
- 13:53 Just donated 3 bags of too-big clothes to the Shelter Network in Redwood City. They can use whatever donations you've got. Please help.
- 15:23 too bad they couldn't afford someone to sing the anthem on-key
- 16:22 All this talk of New Orleans: I'm looking forward to being there in 3 weeks for the New Orleans Rock-n-Roll half marathon!
- 16:56 RT @omarg Sexist ad much, Dodge? Jeez. I'm sorry you hate your wife.
- 18:25 @PamO couldn't agree more re: the icky chicken ads.
- 20:02 RT @ScienceChannel Snowpocalypse from Space...ow.ly/14Sta
Sunday, February 07, 2010
- 09:37 You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. - Pickford
- 10:04 @davepeck You'll have a great time tomorrow (rain or not). It'll be a good story to tell when you've retired.
- 16:23 have enjoyed an extremely productive day today... now to get ready to watch the #Sharks win on the road!
Saturday, February 06, 2010
- 06:26 "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence." - Geo Washington #quote
- 06:32 @kg arrrgh! I can't believe I missed you yesterday. will see if I can make it next week -- would have to move some things around
- 07:22 I <3 paid invoices!
- 08:53 RT @wendyconway Sugary drinks help you negotiate? Not when you are crashing soon after. Did the sugar lobby fund this? bit.ly/daGSwN
- 09:01 A competent & self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity. -Heinlein
- 09:08 found a botched product description on #amazon anyone know how to contact them to alert them? (I can't seem to find a link)
- 10:15 Thank you! RT @eBayGreen #FF @maymaym @socialedge @rjenbarr @itsthomas @cazsh @autodeskgallery @penguinasana @kg @cheesycons #SM4SI
- 11:42 RT @KQEDScience: Mountain Lions in Pescadero Creek County Park - be careful out there! ow.ly/14lGd via @dolface and @craigrosa
- 11:44 All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. -- Havelock Ellis #quote
- 15:33 RT @dangillmor: Why media were complicit in pumping up anti-vaccine movement based on bogus study: bit.ly/dlQygY important
- 16:46 I bet the most unwelcome guest at the Vancouver Olympic games is/will be El Niño -- could it be any warmer?
- 16:50 And a big thanks to @billjohnston for a fantastic Social Media for Social Impact panel w @suzboop @ebaygreen @cheesycons @wiserearth #sm4si
Friday, February 05, 2010
- 07:53 Busy day ahead with meetings and driving. Looking forward to the Social Media for Social Impact Panel in SF
- 09:37 Annual physical confirms: I'm in the best shape of my life. Down 6.5 BMI points from my peak. Huzzah!
- 09:53 Best news from doc today: 12 years after my pneumothorax (lung collapse), I'm cleared to go scuba diving!
- 11:41 At the social media for social impact panel in SF. Great to see old friends here and to make new ones too! #smwsf #sm4si
- 12:11 There are three of us here at #sm4si who are triathletes. what a fit bunch!
- 12:24 @hrheingold anytime, Howard. Looking forward to another go at the Church of Mt Tam this spring
- 12:28 and not just another distribution channel RT @WiserEarth Social media: the importance to see it as a listening Chanel #sm4si
- 12:31 Pa nelists today from Ebay Green Team, TechSoup (@suzboop), WiserEarth (@WiserEarth), Yahoo! for Good #sm4si
- 12:33 eBay green team started in 2007 with just 40 eBay employees brainstorming how to make eBay a greener company. 2009: 2300+ members #sm4si
- 12:35 $2000 worth of goods change hands every second on eBay -- reusing what we have #sm4si
- 12:37 other twitter handles of panelists: Amy @ebaygreen and Connie (Yahoo!) @cheesycons #sm4si
- 12:39 "if social media 1.0 was bringing people to you, social media 2.0 is going where they are" (@ebaygreen) #sm4si
- 12:41 I think we were just taken to task for not reading the NYTimes (at least the bits about the Uniform Project) #sm4si
- 12:48 Now up on the panel @suzboop giving brief history about TechSoup. Remember funding them long ago when I was at AOL Foundation! #sm4si
- 12:55 watching @suzboop starring in the Nonprofit Commons in SL 2010 video www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwAZ1-BstjE #sm4si
- 12:59 Tips from @suzboop for holding space in live virtual meetings: Own your authority and don't be afraid to interrupt #sm4si
- 13:01 Nonprofit Commons in Second Life: ~19,000 unique visitors averaging 60-90 minutes use time #sms4i
- 13:03 Look for presentation given by @suzboop to post on Slideshare later #sms4i
- 13:08 next panelist @cheesycons talking about Yahoo! for Good. Nice presentation style: pix but no text! #sms4i
- 13:11 Connie (@cheesycons) talking about "You in?" program stresses its simplicity: "update your status with your random act of kindness" #sms4i
- 13:13 More You In? success tips: empower your influencers (they targeted 300) and be a part of your community (do it yourself, too) #sms4i
- 13:15 Lessons learned re: You In? 1) needed to track the ripple effect better 2) needed tobetter help folks to share their stories #sms4i
- 13:17 Last panelist is Peggy (@wiserearth) leads with this fact: there are over 5 million nonprofits in the world #sms4i
- 13:19 when first created @wiserearth they thought they could bring folks to them. Realized it's better to go where folks already are #sms4i
- 13:22 @CommunityRudy all caps matters in the tag?
- 13:31 closing thoughts from @suzboop "don't be afraid, it's not as scary as it seems" and from @cheesycons "take risks" @ebaygreen "scale" #SM4SI
- 18:27 rain's made for a horrible commute south from SF, headed straight to Sunnyvale for our first dart match of the new season!
- 23:01 Darts team has come back from a 2-5 start to take an 8-7 lead.
- 23:15 And we win 9-8. Great comeback!
Thursday, February 04, 2010
- 05:50 wow, that was a long night. time to catch a couple ZZZs if I can.
- 08:30 RT @googleafrica We are looking for a Policy Manager. Job description here bit.ly/93rcJ1
- 08:33 a symptom not a cause #5sadderwords
- 10:06 @thepixelsuite do online traffic school! i did easyfastcheap and if you can use your browser's "Find" function, is a real quick course
- 11:48 heading up to Marin to help my good friend @hrheingold
- 13:02 Hey AT&T di my call really have to drop SIX TIMES between redwood city and Marin? #attsucks
- 13:43 At Marin Cancer Center waiting thru a friend's treatment. Wondering how I can be a better man in the (many) years I have left alive.
- 15:20 At Miwok Stables in GGNR. Forgot my #Garmin so I'm just going to run the trai ls until my legs fall off.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
- 06:50 Reading article by @jobsworth on last week's #WEF "Don't judge the Davos book by the covers that others may use." bit.ly/9tVgjt
- 06:53 @smallbiztlc Congrats! Remember to not just weigh yourself, but measure waist, hips, thighs, arms, legs to see full extent of changes
- 07:16 "Every revolution destroys the average middle first and most savagely." (more good writing by Seth Godin) bit.ly/dawt1O
- 12:51 Agonizing over a decision can be excruciating. So just decide already; it's amazing what's possible once you make up your mind.
- 15:05 Wishing the Trans Tahoe Swim Relay and Vineman 70.3 Triathlon weren't happening on the same weekend.
- 16:38 Best advice I've seen all day: "Despite all the noise online, it's still possible to become a signal." Here's how: bit.ly/8X4Q4f
- 17:51 @Montero you are not alone in your isolation from Lost. Just one more season for us to stay virgins!
- 17:57 Sweet! yet another of my Flickr pix gets picked up to illustrate an article: bit.ly/djgSIK let's hear it for @creativecommons
- 23:13 I love the people I work with in Thailand. Couldn't ask for better clients.
- 23:15 I vote for @awsamuel for a Shorty Award in #bestcouple because their love knows no technical bounds
- 00:06 People respond (or not) based on the voice of online content. First person singular "I" is the most inviting voice for dialog. what say you?
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
- 09:10 Biting commentary on how mean and nasty we've become. (be the change you wish to see in the world) bit.ly/dixBRq
- 12:48 Wondering why it took me so long to discover the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Can't stop listening to them
- 15:57 trying to coax just a couple more contract pages out of our 10-yr-old laser printer. c'mon little guy, you can do it!
- 17:24 I don't think NetworkSolutions could make it any harder to see the webstats of sites hosted there. #backasswards
- 18:11 Great entrepreneurial advice: "designing startup metrics to drive successful behavior" bit.ly/d6IUJK
- 23:21 @netsolcares for starters: map the path one takes to get from netsol home page to where can see site stats. labeled well? how many clicks?
- 23:28 starting to seriously consider climbing Mont Blanc this August with my good friend @dallant (of prior Mt Whitney summit trips)
Monday, February 01, 2010
- 09:29 headed to the dog park to let Kairos play with all his doggie friends
- 12:04 RT @Everywun We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle #quote
- 12:24 Wonder if I've been a maximizer stuck in a satisficer's existence to date? (see @penelopetrunk section in this article) bit.ly/6TLxCw
- 12:35 Great advice on how to connect the dots in data. Too many think if they just collect data, patterns will simply appear. bit.ly/cudrqW