Sunday, February 28, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 07:38 I am so thankful the race is tomorrow. I've still got a day to recover from last night's fun in the French Quarter. Where are my sunglasses?
  • 07:52 Leadership advice: Should you back down from a challenge? Know the odds. Know your team. Know yourself. bit.ly/a8IACC
  • 09:01 RT @acarvin Of the 10 strongest quakes ever recorded, 3 were in Chile. Make that 4 now. Scroll down to see list: su.pr/94Eay0
  • 10:01 Having a southern breakfast of eggs, grits and bacon. A beautiful day in New Orleans!
  • 12:27 Race packets picked up. Strolling the French Quarter. Weather is gorgeous.
  • 16:34 @RnRNOLA sorry I missed you today, Maya. (btw, I'm @iTsthomas with a T) see you at the finish line tomorrow? Will cross it in 1:45 or so
  • 16:36 Great to s ee so many folks in the French Quarter today with their running shoes. Good luck tomorrow! #RnRNOLA
  • 19:18 Having the best meal of my life at Boucherie in New Orleans. Highly recommend it if you come to the area.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: