Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 08:19 RT @avinashkaushik "You don't blog to be known. You blog to be knowable." - @hughmcguire
  • 08:30 wow, what kind of fan am I? was only thanks to an ad on Facebook that I found 'Heligoland' by Massive Attack bit.ly/dAsu6Y
  • 10:33 Wishing my photographer @twinga lived closer than Augsburg... need to get a new set of professional pix done now that I'm 45lbs lighter
  • 10:45 When did you last back up your online accts (gmail, flickr, FB)? Yes, you can. And yes, you should! bit.ly/3T4wqD
  • 12:38 HIRING: Mid- and Sr-level social & digital media positions at top crisis commxns agency (WashDC-based). Contact me for details.
  • 16:07 Great afternoon run at Sawyer Camp Trail. Tough to find parking, but totally worth the 5 miles of bliss in the warm sun.
  • 17:16 .@nurturegirl just submitted my piece on Endurance for your Thrivable essay project. Thanks so much for including me!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: