Saturday, February 27, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 05:59 Interesting performance data on companies that have embraced social media to improve responsiveness to customer needs bit.ly/bhLGHp
  • 08:59 Packing up for my trip to New Orleans this afternoon. Ready to set a personal best in the half marathon on Sunday!
  • 09:43 RT @soulfoodfarm You are what you eat, and what you eat eats. Our fav. saying to guide food decisions.
  • 12:50 Our puddle jumper just arrived at the gate. Should I be concerned there's chips in the paint on the nose cone? maybe it's just bird poop?
  • 15:51 setting up my mobile office at LAX for the next three hours. Love being able to work wherever there's an internet connection and desk space.
  • 16:37 @RnRNOLA I plan on getting to the expo at noon(ish) Saturday... where to look for you? (I'm bib 3465)
  • 18:14 Safely on board. Next stop: New Orleans. Let the good times roll!
  • 21:54 Back in New Orleans. So much has changed since I was last here 10 years ago.
  • 23:37 At our second bar tonight. Trying to see how many shots of makers mark we can keep down.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: