Thursday, February 04, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 05:50 wow, that was a long night. time to catch a couple ZZZs if I can.
  • 08:30 RT @googleafrica We are looking for a Policy Manager. Job description here bit.ly/93rcJ1
  • 08:33 a symptom not a cause #5sadderwords
  • 10:06 @thepixelsuite do online traffic school! i did easyfastcheap and if you can use your browser's "Find" function, is a real quick course
  • 11:48 heading up to Marin to help my good friend @hrheingold
  • 13:02 Hey AT&T di my call really have to drop SIX TIMES between redwood city and Marin? #attsucks
  • 13:43 At Marin Cancer Center waiting thru a friend's treatment. Wondering how I can be a better man in the (many) years I have left alive.
  • 15:20 At Miwok Stables in GGNR. Forgot my #Garmin so I'm just going to run the trai ls until my legs fall off.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: