- 08:53 Social Sharing: "the info we choose to share is re-defining the idea of what's private & public before our very eyes." bit.ly/aGzlaU
- 09:09 Hitting the road to #Wildflower 24 hours from now. Can't wait to get out of town to go race!
- 10:18 Floored at the difficulties @brazencareerist is having starting the Seth Godin webinar. technical? personal? the 20 minute delay sucks
- 10:47 So, even though it started half an hour late, the #brazen webinar with Seth Godin has been worth the wait.
- 10:52 RT @mikecushing All the people younger than you are going to be playing by the new rules. #godin #brazen
- 11:09 Make it happen: Take out paper&pen. Write down date&time of when you're going to ship the thing that matters most to you. #brazen #godin
- 13:39 cool! RT @YosemiteNPS We've added a map to the Tioga Road plowing page: bit.ly/d8IBMy (Updated a few times per week.)
- 14:30 RT @billmaher Every asshole who ever chanted 'Drill baby drill' should have to report to Gulf coast today for cleanup duty
- 22:37 All my bags are packed for #Wildflower. I might even get a good night's sleep tonight! Leaving first thing in the morning.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
- 10:33 RT @mashenka Just heard that 1.6m nonprofits in US but top 10,000 contol 60-70% of assets #onef
- 10:52 RT @InnerDelight He is able who thinks he is able ~Buddha #quote
- 11:43 Seeking a jr copywriter/editor for a short-term project getting a Joomla-based site launch-ready. contact me for details, thx
- 13:59 Yes, even one bad executive can ruin it. RT @HarvardBiz Who's Responsible for Your Company's Reputation? s.hbr.org/9LtegB
- 20:12 feeling bad for fellow #Caps fans, but stoked the #Sharks now have home ice throughout!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
- 12:35 Glad to finish my last long bike workout before #Wildflower. Taper starts after tomorrow's run-swim brick!
- 13:17 Love this HBR article identifying the critical role of "bitsmith" in successful teams. Don't have one? you need one! bit.ly/abq5Dm
- 21:34 Way to go #Sharks! Way to get that first round monkey off your back!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
- 07:39 Eight days to Wildflower!
- 09:39 cook much? Great article by Cooks Illus on picking the right cutting board bit.ly/dzwYJv
- 13:27 Strong 6-mile hill training run. All miles were sub-7:25 with the exception of the one going straight uphill at 10:30/mi.
- 13:44 @sarahkay one week to the race... it's now or never :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
- 08:59 From Tom Wujec's #TED talk re teamwork: incentives + low skills ≠ success. incentives + high skills = success bit.ly/c9gV6S
- 09:32 Today's business success test: can you identify the 2 critical things you are working on at any given time? bit.ly/anhpOW
- 12:07 So Cali! Received 1st-ever marathon invite to include astrological guidance for event date. www.runmalibumarathon.com/
- 15:14 Great training ride this afternoon up Kings Mtn Road. Shaved 2 minutes off my previous best from doorstop to summit.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
- 09:12 RT @p2173 The snarkiest, + possibly most correct, article yet on #mobile, #giving, #charity, #nonprofits #philanthropy bit.ly/dejfQD
- 09:24 @PamO sounds like a great visit. Could you send him this way to share his effect with my kids?
- 10:16 RT @scottlondon "Within every setback or disappointment lies the seed of an equal or greater advantage or benefit. Your job is to find it."
- 10:41 I like Brad's post here: RT @bradrourke: Strategy vs. Tactics. "Strategy is a decisive allocation of resources." j.mp/88FeYk
- 13:58 Wow, got my tax refund from state of California just 7 days after filing. That was fast!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- 08:48 Spending the morning teaching to fish even though catching them is so much easier.
- 08:51 More good HBR info: 4 strategies for coping with disruptions bit.ly/aoug0K
- 15:05 75 minutes to go!
- 23:28 Relieved the #Sharks won it in OT. Hoping Thursday's game is a blowout win at home.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
- 07:22 Hating my #Garmin 310XT. It won't transfer out my Wildflower training files. To fix the xfer problem, I must erase all the data. #FAIL
- 10:42 Support Food Revolution, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - twb.ly/dhRVRD
- 12:11 Spent 41 min on phone with #Garmin support before ultimately hard-resetting my 310XT & losing data on 6 long workouts. Very unhappy.
- 12:51 Moving on... looking forward to tomorrow's Tierra Bella century ride!
- 14:37 snuck in a nice 20km/5km bike/run brick. Feeling much better
- 14:52 RT @wcopley: Forgt to say that 1 person who signs @jamie_oliver's petition will get few bento goodies bit.ly/diFvM9 #FoodRevolution
- 17:47 Volunteering at Sports Basement doing packet pickup for the Reservoir Tri. Great to see so many triathletes stopping by. B ody fat is lacking
- 22:56 Go #Sharks! Nice OT win.
Friday, April 16, 2010
- 10:01 Very cool. Got Fresh Express salad mix? use this tool to find out where those bagged leafy greens were grown bit.ly/9MILBq
- 15:22 @nurturegirl nice to spend a thought-ful and -filled lunch with you... safe travels!
- 15:40 Note: it's a symptom, not a cause RT @eugenelee Facebook to Blame for Divorce Boom flne.ws/23996435 on Fluent News
- 17:23 My wave for the #Wildflower Long Course #Triathlon starts at 8:50am on May 1. I'll cross the finish by 3:20pm. Can't wait!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- 14:06 relieved to see we're getting a refund from the IRS this year (whew!)
- 18:06 great deck! RT @buffyjhamilton Networked Individuals: How they are reshaping social life and learning environments: is.gd/bt6uk
- 18:33 Excited to watch the #Sharks beat the Avs in game 1 of the playoffs tonight. Go Sharks!
- 22:45 fluke goal, we'll beat them in 5
- 23:58 Feeling cautiously optimistic as lots of pieces are falling into place. Hope to sleep better tonight.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
- 01:19 great night at darts... we managed to sneak out a 9-8 win (whew!)
- 07:33 Looking forward to heading down to Lake San Antonio for the SVTC Wildflower training weekend! (much work to do before leaving tho)
- 10:39 RT @frandallfarmer Social Networking Lesson #4: "Public is Public" - posting to twitter, blogs, etc is sharing with God, Google, & Everyone
- 15:43 I'm either 4 hours late to leave, or getting out just in time. I think I like the sound of "just in time."
- 19:41 Dropping off the grid to camp and train for Wildflower. See you in 48 hours!
Friday, April 09, 2010
- 08:17 Best part of camping in the backyard on Spring Break? I got to go to bed at 8pm, same time as the wee ones, and slept all night long!
- 13:34 This could be a realy interesting smallbiz blog to follow. Introducing Staying Alive: What It's Like to Struggle - nyti.ms/aBvqt1
- 17:05 Wondering which unmarked box in the house contains my MSR Whisperlight backpacking stove...
Thursday, April 08, 2010
- 17:11 Cleaned the bike today & put on bright yellow handlebar tape, to boot. Will be easy to pick out in any transition area.
- 19:17 A very thought-provoking piece by @bradrourke on citizen-centric institutions. Institutions must change, but how? bit.ly/aCYAfL
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
- 09:46 Looks like I'll be running in the rain today. Hoping today's the last day of wintry weather here in the Bay Area.
- 14:38 Dear sfgiants.com: how many times must I unsubscribe from your email list? how many lists did you put me on? I count 4 so far...
- 17:04 Wondering how many trees have to die to keep a Credit Union New Account Advisor in business for a day.
Sunday, April 04, 2010
- 10:38 Nice 40-mile ride this morning with a climb to top of Page Mill Road. Legs a bit rubbery tho
- 11:33 (whenever you can) RT @activenetwork When is the best time to exercise? Here's a recent study with the facts: bit.ly/d1avHa
- 13:42 at lunch with the wee ones Replacing some of the 3000 calories burned on this mornings ride
- 17:04 The "worth your time" test: 1. Am I right person? 2. Is this right time? 3. Do I have enough info? Must say yest to all bit.ly/9wpvgK
Saturday, April 03, 2010
- 08:38 Ugh. Pulled a muscle in my back yesterday and now can't look to my right. Will be a day of turns to the left.
- 12:58 JOB ALERT: Mid-Sr level Front-End Web Developer for @donorschoose. Great organization, great opportunity! bit.ly/bavzqv
- 13:08 Always, always apply to the best schools you could possibly get into, regardless the cost of tuition. why: bit.ly/9Xn0hg
- 20:54 Watched the @marthastewart chicken show with my daughters and all they want now is more chickens! please, daddy? please?
Friday, April 02, 2010
- 10:02 This will be my first sugarless Easter, so long as I can avoid the temptation of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (wish me luck!)
- 10:30 on the timeliness of followership: "they will be part of the in-crowd, if they hurry" (via #TED) on.ted.com/8ERL
- 10:42 @mickki Happy Birthday! I hope this coming decade is your best yet.
- 13:54 Got my business license today, oh boy!
- 14:29 Visiting an Apple Store this Saturday for anything but an iPad will be like walking into H&R Block on April 15th with an accounting question
- 15:04 Happy to have helped make this possible! RT @changemakers Changemakers 2.5 launches! Check it out: bit.ly/avhf6O
- 22:12 Having a great time at darts tonight. We are up 7-4 with 6 games to go.
- 00:26 @nddulac thanks for being a great captain! you've left big shoes for me to fill. I'll do my best.
Thursday, April 01, 2010
- 07:42 Feeling good about today's launch. Keeping fingers crossed, tho
- 10:06 launch postponed by 3 hours. My post-launch run will just have to wait!
- 12:24 @PamO even the chickens surf there? :)
- 13:29 Second invoice as Pathbreaker Consulting sent out today. Third goes out tomorrow. Me likey this pattern :)
- 20:56 hooray! RT @lizsong new song 'go' by sigur ros. o my <3 :: bit.ly/cm0228