Friday, April 02, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 10:02 This will be my first sugarless Easter, so long as I can avoid the temptation of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (wish me luck!)
  • 10:30 on the timeliness of followership: "they will be part of the in-crowd, if they hurry" (via #TED) on.ted.com/8ERL
  • 10:42 @mickki Happy Birthday! I hope this coming decade is your best yet.
  • 13:54 Got my business license today, oh boy!
  • 14:29 Visiting an Apple Store this Saturday for anything but an iPad will be like walking into H&R Block on April 15th with an accounting question
  • 15:04 Happy to have helped make this possible! RT @changemakers Changemakers 2.5 launches! Check it out: bit.ly/avhf6O
  • 22:12 Having a great time at darts tonight. We are up 7-4 with 6 games to go.
  • 00:25 RT @changemakers Changemakers 2.5 launches! bit.ly/avhf6O Thanks to all who helped: @adaptivepath @enomaly_ecp & @itsthomas
  • 00:26 @nddulac thanks for being a great captain! you've left big shoes for me to fill. I'll do my best.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: