Sunday, February 14, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 07:37 Finally found my earplugs and thermal cap. Ready to swim in SF Bay to start today's practice sprint triathlon!
  • 12:38 Fantastic sprint tri this morning. This year I'm going to be faster than ever before!
  • 13:41 @Sundry I got mine via email sent yesterday afternoon. You should get yours soon? you might ping @RnRNOLA to inquire. See you there? :)
  • 13:47 @sundry oops... I got my form via email to pick up my race packet in person (not the bib itself). Hope you get there on time!
  • 13:50 Remember: whether it's a job, a relationship or a hobby: life's too short to simply phone it in. Commit yourself.
  • 22:03 fantastic day today from the practice Treeathlon with Thom this morning thru to cooking a delicious meal for my girls for dinner.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: