Here's what being a Premiere Associate will get you:
- Access to United Economy Plus - Stretch out with up to five extra inches of legroom in the special seating section in the front of economy. Available on a first-come-first-serve basis at the time of booking
- Dedicated call center lines - Provides single-source convenience and enhanced customer support
- Premium check-in - Access to airport Premier check-in lines
- Priority waitlist - Higher priority than general members for waitlist clearance (e.g. upgrades, access to Mileage Plus membership benefits)
- Priority security - Ensures speed and convenience by providing access to elite-level security lines (where available and permitted by local airport authorities)
- Priority standby - Gives priority above general members for same-day standby travel
- Priority boarding - Permits boarding in Seating Area 1, allowing you to board earlier and have access to overhead bin space and extra time to settle in pre-departure to relax
- Alliance Silver - Allows access to priority waitlist and priority standby benefits across the Star Alliance network
- Upgrades at Elite Level Pricing - purchase upgrades at a discount elite price
- Earn more miles with the Mileage Plus Visa - Premier Associate members have no limit to the miles they can earn with the Mileage Plus Visa
- Preferred upgrade clearance on 500 Mile Upgrades - Upgrades are confirmed 36 hours before departure, based on availability
- Non air awards - Redeem miles for car rentals and hotel stays. For more information visit www.united.com/carawards and www.united.com/hotelawards
- Unlimited Confirmed Y/B Upgrades* - With the purchase of a full-fare Economy-class ticket (on select Y/B fares*), elite members, plus one companion traveling on the same reservation, can upgrade one class of service for travel within United States, Canada, Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico and Central America free of charge, using no miles. Subject to availability and specific fare codes. Not valid on Government fares.
If you, or someone you know, would like this perk, just drop me a line at email@example.com
First come, first served.
:UPDATE: and the offer has been taken. Thanks for all who pinged me. Will let you know if the opportunity arises again.