Thursday, December 11, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:50 disturbed to learn a suspicious loiterer pilfered a lot of folks' stuff (backpacks, $$) while we were doing our track workout last night
  • 11:00 Successfully completed my registration for the Wildflower Olympic Triathlon on May 3. I'm in!
  • 11:06 RT @EllnMllr check out @mlsif live blogging from #internetpolitics ginx.com/-Dih
  • 11:13 Looking forward to delivery of my copy of latest CD from The West End (band of @bradrourke). Get your own copy here: ginx.com/-b1r
  • 11:51 WTF is the world coming to? RT @ktvu Man Allegedly Stomps Young Girl's Kitten To Death ginx.com/-DVF
  • 12:07 off to lunch with a relatively new colleague. Looking forward to catching up with him!
  • 13:38 Great lunch with Kevin at New Kapadokia in Redwood City (ginx.com/-RXm) I highly recommend the Sarma Beyti Kebab.
  • 13:57 @IdentityWoman you can get close with streaming CBS Internet Radio: ginx.com/-xc1
  • 14:44 RT @acarvin Day to Day blogged their cancellation as well. ginx.com/-dpM [me: surprised at the "good riddance" blog comments]
  • 15:39 Wrapping my head around the fact there are 10 biz days left in 2008 (we're closed xmas to new years), and I'm traveling 3 of them
  • 16:49 seems there are hiccups between Twitter and Facebook status update again (sigh)
  • 16:57 RT @BeverlyMacy Please RT: How have you used Twitter in 2008? Poll at Teaching Social Media at UCLA ginx.com/-qdc
  • 17:26 I'm none too pleased with the makeover of Google Reader colorscheme. too much white: Reminds me of an over-exposed photograph. Can I change?
  • 17:28 Great to see the partnership between boingboing.TV and WITNESS to commemorate 60 yr anniv of UNUDHR : ginx.com/-rIb
  • 18:10 punting on dinner: picking up pizza for the kids (and me).
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: