Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:34 waiting for the workout data from my bike ride this weekend to upload to MotionBased
  • 08:38 seeing the WITNESS ad on Facebook a lot these days. Wondering what part of the target demographic I fit so well.
  • 09:58 I think I'll use this visual assault to threaten our doodle with should he get out of hand: ginx.com/-M6H
  • 10:18 RT @EthanZ: Please consider giving us a hand with our first Global Voices fundraising campaign: ginx.com/-WRD
  • 15:29 after being left off the list of testers for ten months, suddenly I find two new recipes to test for Cook's Illustrated in my inbox. hmmm
  • 15:52 any snail mail in my box addressed to my name and "or Current Occupant" (or its ilk) gets recycled unopened, just so's you know
  • 16:55 fighting through the sugar buzz from partaking in our office cookie exchange. didn't know I worked with so many talented bakers
  • 20:57 @stereogab great picture (don't forget the sopaipilla rellena at Tomasita's!)
  • 23:59 @boomer 30 min is 20 min too long
  • 00:53 ok, time to call it a night!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: