Wednesday, April 08, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:18 congrats @soreng on the release of your book, Wisdom 2.0, today! Looking forward to curling up with it this weekend. snurl.com/ff7i4
  • 10:36 One of my Yosemite photos made it into the slideshow on the Santa Clara University home page (see: Ideal Location) ginx.com/-rsGxl
  • 10:59 wow, new UX for Gmail on the iPhone. me likey ginx.com/-UCuh2
  • 11:11 RT @mstrand: Bush paid me 25k tax incentive to buy my Toyota Sequoia in 2005, now Obama wants me to sell it for... - ginx.com/-Mlh1z
  • 11:30 I like Socialtext's collaborativeness metric (unique contributors as a % of unique visitors). Wondering what the norm/avg is for others
  • 13:33 which would you prefer? "hey, link to me and then I'll link to you" or "I linked to you, would you mind returning the favor?" yeah, me too.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: