Wednesday, April 22, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:44 @losaltoshomes ICE Breaker was a sprint (.5mi/13mi/4mi). I'll be doing Wildflower Olympic, too. see you there?
  • 10:22 Got my link to the Wildflower #Tri Digital Athlete Guide. WTF? Horrid UX. how's about a PDF? ginx.com/-gG7bC
  • 10:43 @losaltoshomes I'm in the group ahead of you: 40-45. Unfortunately, looks like we've got a late start which means a HOT race course.
  • 11:53 OH "I'll never vote for @gavinnewsom because of his 'care not cash' program." So very binary in multiple choice world.
  • 14:18 Reading a great article by @lindare on PR and damage control in the age of Twitter. ginx.com/-xDhx2
  • 14:39 Getting nervous about this evening's #SJSharks game. So much is on the line! Let's go Sharks!
  • 14:56 RT @simplytheresa: OK - I've started to post work/Yosemite stuff on @YosemiteDNC, if you want to take a look.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: