Monday, August 24, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:17 finishing up a pancake breakfast with the family now... fuel for my open water swim at Redwood Shores at 10am
  • 12:58 Nice easy one mile swim in a lagoon at Redwood Shores with Dan & Warren. 30:40 to go the mile in warmish flat water
  • 19:16 It's bullshit that the people who have a good health insurance plan (you, Lieberman) are the ones saying we don't need reform
  • 20:40 Damn, wish I could have made it to #tbash today, but I caught my youngest's cold and decided not to share with the crowd
  • 20:41 @gwachob hey, let me know if I can be of assistance, too!
  • 20:45 @gwachob will do. mango nectar and sleep for me!
  • 20:45 I just entered to win a pass to #Gov20 Expo and Summit. Just follow @GovTwit and @GovLoop and RT to win! bi t.ly/RsjJV
  • 21:02 guilty pleasure: watching DVR'd "Morrissey: Who Put the M in Manchester" concert. he doesn't look 50. Thanks @hdnet!
  • 21:09 @motorcop1 hey, congrats on the pending delivery of kid #2! you'll soon find out that 1+1=3 when it comes to parenting demands :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: