Tuesday, December 01, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:06 Dear retailer on the web: just because I bought something from you once, long ago, doesn't mean you must ALL spam me today, Cyber Monday
  • 10:15 @sesamebuns safe travel to Vegas... see you at the starting line on Sunday?
  • 10:17 @phVegas run strong, run long, TK! We're back to doing triathlons in 2010
  • 10:49 Mahler's Symphony No. 1 is the perfect Monday morning soundtrack bit.ly/7pHHK9
  • 16:23 Research shows it's human nature to help, which means all the asshats out there fight hard to act so bit.ly/5QtjHT
  • 16:35 @ncjack see you at Vineman 70.3 next year!
  • 16:41 @ncjack had a similar issue when I signed up for WF+Vineman. Wanna help me organize a tweetup at Wildflower? (I'm doing long course)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: