Thursday, July 24, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:06 hate it when my blackberry and computer calendars are out-of-sync. missed a social-media-in-project-mgmt workshop this morning. grrr
  • 08:35 10 of 12 nights' reservations made for our Canada road trip. Two nights of camping left to scope out near Spokane, WA and Bend, OR.
  • 08:44 @krob driving south after I run my 10K in Invermere, Canada & don't think we can make it to Bend in one day. Gotta stop in WA near Spokane
  • 09:55 just had a coworker's long-unused Chumby dropped on my desk to adopt as my own. must. resist. urge. to play.
  • 10:28 @jk5027a great blog observations on Twebinar #2. Left a comment re: your question of "fresh air into the social causerie?"
  • 10:49 @rohitbhargava congrats on the recognition of PNI!
  • 14:40 inspired by seeing so many logo treatments. kinda wish I was back in that line of work, but then I remember how the sausage gets made. nope
  • 17:57 my left shoe has started to squeak. i'm thisclose to chucking it in the trash, but it's my dress-up slip-on shoe. oil? wax? what?
  • 20:05 appreciating the crowdsourced suggestions for where to camp near Spokane, WA and near Bend, OR. any other inputs before I reserve?
  • 22:20 @chep2m i'm missing followers and followings. hmmm indeed
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: