Friday, July 25, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:45 @RocchiJulia don't worry, it's not you. we all got a stats haircut in the last 12 hours. See Twitter status blog snurl.com/34asl
  • 13:31 Folks at SF Documentary Festival think I work for a filmmaker trying to get a film included. I just want to see the film. how to persuade?
  • 14:09 @RocchiJulia wow. I like the Rent-a-chook idea. I wonder if it could work here in the States? hmmm
  • 14:51 per twittercounter.com I've got 30 followers MIA (and 12 followings by my own recollection, but I don't know who they are exactly)
  • 16:21 @chep2m you never lost me (not that you tried) looking forward to coffee IRL
  • 16:28 our local NBC station just started broadcasting local news show in HD: too bad they're filling the extra real estate with too bright graphix
  • 20:06 after feeding the dog, I'm heading out on a 45 min training run. Hope I'm done before dark
  • 22:20 great interval run tonight. I heart my Garmin Forerunner 305 and the motionbased.com site it syncs with. geeky goodness
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: