Wednesday, July 14, 2010

tweets o' the day

  • 07:24 Agreed! RT @coshrink @dallant hey -- new pic! cool!
  • 07:25 @jaredroy I'm so sorry, Jared. Be strong. I'll be praying.
  • 11:47 Enjoying this last day with my folks around. Will miss them when the return home to Seattle tonight.
  • 15:12 @HollieSelf So sorry to hear you won't be racing this weekend!
  • 16:11 New @techsoup catalog is now available for libraries & nonprofits; check it out & plz RT t.co/v58PXIv #nptech
  • 16:54 Trying out @flairbuilder for interactive wireframing/prototyping. Ready to collaborate! www.flairbuilder.com/?tref=8328c
  • 17:09 @DanAncona don't I wish! (thanks for the laugh)
  • 18:19 So glad I grabbed that 15 minute catnap this afternoon. I think I can make it through all my calls with Asia-based folks tonight.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: