Thursday, May 01, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:03 Debated with my better half whether we can turn the furnace off for the season. I lost. OPEC, you're welcome
  • 13:18 @krob now you're just showing off!
  • 13:58 can't believe it's already 2pm PDT. nice productive morning, but still where the heck did the time go?
  • 16:02 watching Justin Dillon's documentary on human trafficking. I want to go home and hug my daughters tight
  • 17:02 the documentary's still a rough cut, but man does it need a clear call to action. I'm tired of being left at the altar of wanting to do good
  • 17:42 anyone seen a documentary that has a txt number at end to get you to sign up for more info to be sent to you later? not URL or email but TXT
  • 21:35 so happy the sharks are stil in it
  • 21:41 @frandallfarmer nice hand!
  • 21:50 @DaveTaylor close: paired an HDMI with a mac mini (to a plasma)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: