Saturday, May 10, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 09:03 @wenderful so what'd you have for breakfast?
  • 09:06 happy to have Twittersync now working with my FB account.
  • 09:35 Retweeting @cashel: folks pushing "tax cuts" should call them what theyare: mandatory, negative interest loans from our kids and grandkids
  • 10:14 glad to be able to cash in all these miles for flights home for the family
  • 10:29 have you voted for your favorite subway busker yet? great videos on NPR blog to help you make your choice snurl.com/2833e
  • 11:04 all this triathlon training has done some good. my BMI has dropped from 28.5 to 23.8 in the last ten months, and my resting heart rate is 46
  • 11:10 @joshuagay thx! am a fan of J Friel's training books, & looking @ G Bernhardt's training plans now as I ramp up see snurl.com/283c1
  • 11:15 @kaparkins please have a bloody mary (or three) for me at the Monteleone!
  • 11:18 still lmao at this "when obama wins" widget. way to go twitter-space: kottke.org/when-obama-wins/
  • 13:28 Retweeting @lindare: A perfect analysis of what makes Twitter so beguiling: blogs.mediapost.com/spin/?p=1296
  • 15:36 IT/Web coordinator wanted for a microenterprise network based in the DC Area snurl.com/284r0
  • 17:11 love looking up flights and being offered a lower fare option where I can save $16 but spend an additional 4 hours in transit. no thanks
  • 20:07 my better half just informed me the heater has been turned off until the Fall. hooray for energy savings
  • 20:55 @davetaylor I agree, Flock still seems buggy to me, with none of the extra social feeds streaming properly
  • 21:03 @kaparkins T-money lives!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: