Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 09:06 calves still sore from cramping during the swim Saturday. 3 mi run this AM helped a little bit
  • 12:17 do people who flag EVERY email "URGENT" really think I'm going to pay any attention, let alone more attention, to them?
  • 14:27 wishing my Tuesday evening wasn't already booked, otherwise I'd be at the SF New Tech Meetup snurl.com/28jnd
  • 14:53 checking out Clear to avoid TSA lines. Amex offers deal, but must enter card number via unsecured webform. no go. doesn't bode well for plan
  • 17:27 time to call it a day in the office. heading home to spend time with the chickens before heading out for poker
  • 18:40 geeking out to the Garmin Training Center I just loaded on my Mac to sync with my Forerunner 305. I feel a faster tri time coming on
  • 22:30 went from big stack to one out of the money at our table of 8 tonight. need to get better at playing less-than-ideal hands.
  • 23:28 can't believe the Sharks fired their coach, Ron Wilson
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: