Friday, September 05, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:27 great fast run this AM followed by a slow walk with my daughter to school. doing our best to fall into new (old) routines
  • 09:53 feeling good about the state of our wiki. ready to launch it once we get the ok from the exec committee, then the fun begins!
  • 12:31 My Google Reader is having math issues. I'll leave it alone til it can count unread feeds correctly and hide its red error bars again
  • 14:04 @redwoodcityvote where can I get more specific details on what Measure W says and a map of what it covers?
  • 15:57 just out of a great philosophical-yet-practical discussion about trust: how do you increase trust and how do you measure that increase?
  • 17:32 @chep2m congrats to you and the team on getting the Google campus to host @barcampafrica
  • 17:38 So conflicted! The good news is: I just sold my motorcycle. The bad news is: I just sold my motorcycle.
  • 17:54 @chep2m It's all about Face your Manga: tinyurl.com/5wttu9
  • 20:01 playing the first dart match of the year. very rusty and it shows
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: