Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 07:02 I actually managed to lose 3 lbs on my trip to Italy. I thought I ate pretty well on the road. Must've been my running + portion control
  • 07:57 hooray! My brother-in-law made it home to the States this morning from his second tour of duty in Iraq
  • 11:52 @pierre how many urban chickens does your neighbor have? are they legal there?
  • 14:17 trying to push thru the jet-lag lull in productivity. One more cup of coffee should do it
  • 15:01 discovered that Insights on my FB fan pages stopped updating a week ago. anyone else experiencing same thing?
  • 16:32 my blackberry is possessed. keyboard shortcircuited and it's making calls on its own. removed battery, ins sending a new phone overnight
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: