Saturday, September 27, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 07:21 Wondering why someone who's done such great work in the past is flaking out so hard on me this week. uncharacteristic of him.
  • 08:34 While I don't have permission to climb Everest until my girls are grown up, I can drool over this trek in Nepal: snurl.com/3v2ik
  • 09:39 @susanjmegy safe travels and hoist a pint when you arrive
  • 09:57 r/t @Silona Rep Marcy Kaptur on the wall st bailout - she rules! tinyurl.com/3t5ck4
  • 11:54 dear nonprofit fundraiser: if you're so gung-ho on getting employer matches, put your EIN on the receipt please
  • 13:22 @annaweb welcome to the Twitterstream
  • 15:12 Giving away two tix to tonight's (9/26) SJ Sharks preseason game v Ducks. ping me if interested.
  • 19:21 had to pause the debate to eat dinner. no longer live so I'm DQ'd from tweeting about it. drat!
  • 20:02 @endtherobocalls remember that McCain was already running ads that he won the debate starting this morning!
  • 20:12 @mylerdude beware The Fillmore apples!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: