Saturday, June 27, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 02:01 Comgrats to Lorr and Brett for winning the dart tourney. Late night but a lot of fun
  • 07:47 Awesome picture of the Sarychev Peak volcanic eruption from above (via the ISS). what timing! ginx.com/-GoGKo
  • 08:22 Happy to not have to pay attention to Evite RSVPs anymore (for now).
  • 08:23 RT @jedmiller: Posting PDFs is like offering an orange when someone ordered juice, or slipping someone the White Pages at a party.
  • 09:32 Can't decide if it's my tired eyes or the crappy font that's making this PowerPoint so painful to read
  • 09:49 @jdellachiesa haven't seen the Disney train yet, no... is it worth the trip across the Bay?
  • 10:01 meditating on this: networks are not a sum of parts but rather a product of the interaction of their parts
  • 12:26 If Clear is going to notify me once they've deleted all my personal info, how will they know where to notify me?
  • 12:38 if FB becomes more like Twitter, what will all the FB users kvetching about Twitter updates to FB do? :-) ginx.com/-L65Ns
  • 13:23 RT @EllnMllr: We're going to bring the FEC into the 21st Century. Really it IS possible. Help us out: ginx.com/-dPkAm
  • 16:15 I've got about 8 hours to finish those few remaining "by the time I turn 40" items. Anyone know where I can rent a Ferrari?
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: