Sunday, June 28, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 06:44 @jedmiller thank you, Jed! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend.
  • 07:00 Listening to Robyn Hitchcock's "I Often Dream of Trains" and loving every note of it. ginx.com/-gfGVx
  • 09:31 Debating whether to climb Old La Honda or Kings Mtn Road today. Waiting 'til it gets hotter to simulate race conditions.
  • 14:15 What a wonderful surprise to find my dad flew up from San Diego for my birthday! Such a clever family :)
  • 16:09 glad Thom came out to ride with me in the 97 deg heat. Our (my) choice of the Page Mill climb was most unwise. no shade = abort 1/2 way
  • 16:21 thanks everyone for your birthday wishes today. I'm truly blessed to have so many great friends
  • 19:47 Can't wait for @krob to come join her husband at my house :)
  • 21:04 @krob Not enough alcohol in the world. We've got 20 guys ready to come pick you up
  • 00:09 What a great birthday. Good to have friends over for some sweets. No need for another dessert til I'm 41
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: