Thursday, September 10, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 01:38 RT @pierre Tom Friedman explains why we really need a functional GOP: ginx.com/-peohT
  • 08:06 happy to see a bumper crop of limes on the tree.
  • 09:46 thankful for good friends that are much smarter than me and willing to teach from a distance (yes, you, Jim!)
  • 10:00 RT @stereogab Announced the winners of Apps for America 2: The Data.gov Challenge ginx.com/-gUmqo
  • 12:16 Stopped by the ON office today. What a great group of people
  • 15:44 Sweet! Insurance covers 30 days of Malarone (malaria pills). Otherwise are $7 per day
  • 17:41 doing a jigsaw puzzle with my eldest. she's good!
  • 20:45 24 hours from now, I'll be nestled in my Lufthansa seat, about to take off for the other side of the world (getting excited!)
  • 21:44 @ryankanno thanks! hoping my new blue fivefingers arrive before I have to dash to the airport :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: