Tuesday, September 29, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 10:17 Getting ready to drive to Oakland to talk social media tactics over lunch with the Playworks team
  • 16:17 Great visit with the Playworks team, and a nice FB bonus to see Pam at the new casa while over in the East Bay
  • 16:52 @joanhan (re: twitgoo.com/3tsfa) I'll take the bottom shelf, you take the top?
  • 16:52 RT @YosemiteDNC Tuolumne lodging and High Sierra camps are closed for the season. Thanks, everyone, for another great year.
  • 18:14 Backed up my data and upgrading to Snow Leopard. Fingers crossed!
  • 22:57 love the fact I can toss my #fivefinger shoes into the washer and they come out sparkly clean!
  • 23:20 Pissed that @DirecTV has dropped Versus channel: means no opening night Sharks game on TV for me. Might switch to DISH after 10 years of DTV
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: