Wednesday, May 06, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 08:41 I think my hamstrings are finally back to normal after the weekend's race. Gonna dip into the pool for a gentle 2000 meters today.
  • 09:35 RT @marciamarcia: Create an effective online voice to strengthen your social networking. ginx.com/-XCw6j via @denthewise
  • 13:40 great coffee catch up with Linda today. Full of talk of Buddhist Economics and online communities and the intersections between.
  • 13:42 @lpetrides #wildflower was definitely a blast, and I think I'll be doing the long course next year (so I can party Saturday night!)
  • 19:40 great drink and discussion with @krob sent her off with a hi to everyone back in the home office
  • 20:04 wow, just won a $2M hand in FB poker. If only it were real money :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: