Wednesday, January 07, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 08:43 to ride the bike to work or walk today? coin toss a-coming
  • 09:19 coin toss said walk to work. @runkeeper app on iphone shows I'm a slow walker: 20 min to cover 1.3 mi. coulda jogged the same in half that
  • 09:26 note to self: get better "dress" walking shoes and leave earlier when walking to work.
  • 09:35 go, Charlie, go! maybe we'll get a peak at how the RIAA shakes down its victims ginx.com/-xQP
  • 09:43 @runkeeper thanks for the tips! will try them out on the walk home
  • 09:48 @runkeeper will let you know (and to be clear: I was the slow one this morning, the app tracked my pace fine)
  • 09:57 @runkeeper I won't change a thing. Your proactive customer service skills are to be admired tho. thanks for the attention this AM
  • 11:37 @acarvin yes, my tweet stream has slowed to a trickle, at best, too
  • 13:37 Look at Hyundai's new social contract with its customers. How 'bout it Big 3? Care to reshape your future and ours? ginx.com/-ALH
  • 16:22 not much sleep last night leaves me wondering if I can survive the track workout tonight. I've got one hour to decide.
  • 19:43 glad I went to the track workout. Beat tired but in a good way
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: