Thursday, January 08, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 08:56 good boingboing coverage of BART police lethal force: expands on citizen media helping fill in blanks of story ginx.com/-Lhu
  • 10:41 @jstorerj sorry to hear of the unplanned change. good to see you're bullish on the next chapter. let me know if I can help.
  • 10:43 RT @eqca New study debunks Prop 8 myths ginx.com/-VVm [me: seems many old folks are pro-8. size of this pool will resolve itself]
  • 11:06 This product just screams for a collaborative input process to capture locations of red light/speeding cameras: ginx.com/-zsh
  • 11:51 @TriathleteMag you mean "coca cola" (or its ilk), right? :)
  • 11:59 RT @stuarthenshall How often do you use Twitter Search? ginx.com/-hMq
  • 12:53 pinching every penny? you decide if EcoFont is worth the 20% ink savings ginx.com/-5vEo
  • 14:37 grooving to great new (to me) tunes from Blind Pilot thanks to @neddotcom
  • 14:56 @VickiMoore I've been using Twhirl for 6+ mos now and really like it. Find it useful for managing multiple Twitter accts, too
  • 15:21 @hjstrout sorry to hear the unexpected change. please let me know if there's anything I can do. sounds like you've got lots of help already
  • 15:22 RT @mstohner People! Only a couple of days left to win a trip for 2 to the inauguration. DO IT! ginx.com/-zzDY
  • 16:58 RT @leelefever Just in case you missed it... Our new video "Saving Money in Plain English" is up: ginx.com/-e5TN
  • 18:56 Out to dinner with my girls. It's mommy's night off
  • 21:36 happily reconnected with a poet from my past
  • 22:07 I just don't understand the rioting in the Oakland streets tonight. I understand the anger. I don't get the choice of outlet.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: