Friday, January 16, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 08:54 having fun configuring a mediawiki install over breakfast
  • 08:56 @kanter I talk more about collaborative process than tools themselves in my social media 101 intro these days (used to lead with tools)
  • 09:28 @randyching the link for the dream job is sketchy, the server's been slashdotted with all the interest (seems to be up now)
  • 09:50 RT @dangillmor Dopplr personal annual reports. Gorgeous and informative: ginx.com/-Z7I [me: can't wait to get mine!]
  • 13:29 RT @acarvin Got a copy of @jkrums' photo and uploaded copy to Flickr since twitpic is crashing: ginx.com/-qEp
  • 13:37 new appreciation for emergency preparedness and at-the-moment strong leadership decisions all around #nycplanecrash
  • 13:53 RT @kevindonovan lesson from the US Air Hudson crash: not all accidents are terror-related. Terrorism is still the exception to the rule.
  • 16:42 I like that I can already tell the days are getting longer (sunset is later each day!)
  • 17:28 RT @triswimcoach Peanut butter a superfood! I like almond butter better, but this is interesting ginx.com/-3EJq
  • 23:00 wishing it hadn't been Calgary to defeat the Sharks at home for first time this season
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: