Thursday, January 15, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 10:18 On a call with a road warrior business colleague. Feeling equal parts pity (time crunch) and envy (far-flung travels) of his lifestyle.
  • 10:36 while I love my iPhone, I really don't love ATT network coverage here in the Bay Area. Never thought I'd think fondly back to VZW network
  • 13:11 just back from a wonderful lunch with a coworker out on the Redwood City main plaza. 64 degrees and sunny. i heart CA
  • 13:52 RIP Ricardo Montalban, will always remember you hawking corinthian leather ginx.com/-srO
  • 14:51 RT @NurtureGirl Changemakers.net & We Media Competition for The Power of Us: Re-Imagine Media ginx.com/-FjR
  • 14:55 @lancearmstrong yellow hoods!
  • 16:25 RT @ktvu Qantas Lands Massive A380 Jumbo Jet At SFO ginx.com/-XFR [me: saw the A380 in Singapore... wow what an amazing plane]
  • 16:59 @stefcohn welcome to Twitter!
  • 17:31 Talking with workmates re: UCSD Lecture Notes (professional note-taking service for class lectures). Did/do other colleges have this, too?
  • 21:17 I wonder if I can get a sabbatical to take this six-month job in Australia: ginx.com/-dos
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: