Friday, October 03, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:54 walked kid to school this AM as usual. Returned home to find wife gone, door locked and me with no key. Glad i had my phone on me
  • 12:08 Enjoyed @pierre doing extemporaneous Q&A today in our staff meeting. Reminded again just how great it is to work here at Omidyar Network
  • 12:30 and a litter is born. one of the breeders we've talked with shared news of 11 new puppies last night. the poor b*tch must be exhausted
  • 13:41 @redwoodcityvote where is your money coming from for the "No on W" campaign?
  • 14:28 wishing I could have an all-in-one "mark as read AND archive" button in gmail (or at least find out where the function is hidden)
  • 15:42 Wow, AOL Hometown, the home page publishing site I birthed at AOL is finally closing down on 10/31/08. A helluva ten year run for it.
  • 17:46 feel like I've got ADD today what with all the multitasking. Gotta focus this evening on one thing: throw good darts. A beer should help.
  • 22:10 happy to watch the post-debate analysis 140 char at a time. throwing good darts, too
  • 00:06 hooray! we won our dart match tonight, and I won my individual matches to boot. We're no longer in the basement of the standings
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: