Friday, October 17, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:50 hoping (against hope) I'm not catching the cold going 'round the playgrounds these days. just 3 weeks til my final triathlon of the season
  • 14:01 thankful to have such a great teammate working remotely who's happy help me in a pinch
  • 14:21 if this is how we treat Joe the Plumber, who the heck is ever going to step forward and ask a direct question again?
  • 15:25 strains of past, present and future swirling around my head today... in a good way.
  • 16:32 finally got my expense report submitted. no longer hanging over my head, now onto the next task...
  • 18:42 whatever was blocking my productivity seems to have cleared and I'm knocking things out one-by-one. Maybe it's the DayQuil helping?
  • 21:13 ther's live music in the pub where we're throwing darts. good but too loud for this old man. ear plugs in. ahhh
  • 21:19 @krob wha? ;-)
  • 22:30 wondering what's so special about today that so many ghosts from my past are reaching out to me to reconnect.
  • 22:56 @lpetrides i wish i knew :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: