Sunday, October 26, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:42 morning #2 with a cockatiel in the house. Perched on my shoulder, he's trying to share my bowl of cereal (no thanks). cute, but inconvenient
  • 11:31 It's a blip.fm kinda morning. idly wondering if I can teach the cockatiel to sing TMBG's "Birdhouse in Your Soul"
  • 11:37 Birds Fly (Whisper to a Scream) blip.fm/profile/itsthomas/blip/925461
  • 14:38 Zoppe Family circus: great clean fun for the family. glad it's here in Redwood City this weekend.
  • 16:24 our youngest is in full-force meltdown. the core's been cracked. Don't know how we'll cool her down. Take a nap? surely you jest.
  • 17:17 wishing I had NHL Center Ice (just for the night) to watch Dan Boyle's return to Tampa with the Sharks.
  • 18:12 getting ready to make cup cakes with my oldest. yum
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: