Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 09:23 @tiffanyvonemmel great to connect with you, too. Unfortunately, not at SoCap this week but will make time to come to SF to meet you both
  • 11:02 Just got a DUPLICATE copy of a glossy annual report sent from a nonprofit overseas. Such waste! think I'll ever give them money/attn? (no)
  • 11:56 Got my advance copy of @sethgodin's Tribes book, and there, on the inside flap of the cover is my picture! w00t! (4 rows down, 10 from left)
  • 14:42 popping +936 is a heckuva dead cat bounce, no? still, the cat is dead
  • 15:06 going to be moving up to the top floor of our office building in the near future. time to start thinning the vertical AND horizontal files
  • 15:44 The Economist's review of Obama's Recovery Plan: "has a last-pack-of-cigarettes-before-I-quit feel to it" My last pack was 10 yrs ago.
  • 16:40 looking forward to tonight's Silicon Valley Triathlon Club meeting. Guest speaker to talk about run training, which is the kind I need
  • 20:51 good SVTC meeting tonight. inspired to attend the group run training each Tuesday evening. got to get fast!
  • 22:16 got the balloon, card and gifts ready for my eldest's birthday tomorrow. She'll be 6. glad I've been able to keep her alive this long :)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: