Saturday, October 04, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 08:39 filling up with the cheapest gas since March: $3.89/gal for premium
  • 08:56 @jesca wishing you a speedy recovery. Is no fun at all being sick as a parent.
  • 11:49 I'm starved: a dangerous way to go to lunch
  • 13:44 looking forward to the rain coming down tonight. Has been over 200 days since the last measurable rainfall in San Jose.
  • 14:47 @mitchellmckenna just went thru a similar BB8830 problem myself. Turns out my phone had moisture in it. DM your email addy & I can 'splain
  • 21:46 @locoups you're only as old as you think you are. be young for a night!
  • 21:47 signing my Rock n Roll Half Marathon Waiver. Picking up my race packet tomorrow for the run Sunday morning. so excited
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: