Saturday, October 25, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 07:56 there's a cockatiel in my kitchen. you just never know what's going to happen, eh?
  • 12:34 A wee bit troubled that the LinkedIn search function isn't returning people I know, for a fact, are on LinkedIn. (it isn't due to my typos)
  • 15:07 digging thru emails now that I'm back from our Online Marketing Forum. will be getting to you shortly if you've been waiting on me.
  • 15:43 @ellmllr there's something about the heft of the glass Voss bottle, no? I'm hooked, too (but will refill mine from tap over and over)
  • 16:27 submitting the forms to get my nonprofit donations matched (2-to-1) by Omidyar Network. Great perk to working here.
  • 17:02 frustrated that a save the date email from a small nonprofit has stuffed said date into an attached PDF. c'mon people, work with me
  • 17:30 main intersection in Redwood City crawling with No on Prop 8 folks. so great to see!
  • 21:14 haloween carnival at the school was fun, looking forward to taking the girls to the circus tomorrow afternoon, tho. tonight: poker online!
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: