Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i heart radiohead

Freddie Windsor's review of Radiohead's appearance at the Friends of Earth benfit in London couldn't have gushed more without soaking my keyboard. The job of soaking my keyboard (with saliva, no less) was mine to accomplish as reader of the review.

I just can't get enough of Thom Yorke's lyrics and delivery. Can't wait to buy the new album when it finally comes out (when? anyone?)

The set list from the London gig on May 1:
  • Karma Police
  • There There
  • Arpeggi (new)
  • Fake Plastic Trees
  • Bodysnatchers (new)
  • Pyramid Song
  • How to Disappear Completely
  • No Surprises
  • Cymbal Rush (new)
  • I Might Be Wrong
  • Street Spirit (Fade Out)
  • Gagging Order
  • Paranoid Android
Of course this is a new playlist on my iPod. If I close my eyes, I'm almost there.

No comments: