Saturday, April 05, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 00:49 g'night all. tweet you in the AM (pacific time)
  • 08:34 trading my swim workout for a run today. tomorrow morning will be swimming in San Francisco Bay. brrrr
  • 08:55 listening to my youngest sing along to the Aristocats. delightful sonic snapshot to carry with me to work
  • 09:24 @lotd "Early morning, april 4/Shot rings out in the memphis sky/Free at last, they took your life/They could not take your pride" pride, u2
  • 13:34 nice to see @cshirky holding his own with @StephenColbert: tinyurl.com/5v7axb
  • 16:03 Thinking I may cut out a little early to go run off some of this nervous energy. Triathlon's just 9 days away.
  • 19:51 just got back from a short motorcycle ride. damn I love my bike
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: