Sunday, April 27, 2008

tweets o' the day

  • 06:17 off to run sawyer camp trail at dawn to clear the mind and hit the reset button
  • 07:59 7.5 mi and 1100 calories later, I'm ready to start the day
  • 10:14 donatinf a pint of O positive at Stanford Blood Center. crowded this morning (good!)
  • 11:39 @artbrock LOLz. believe me, I'm going to be doubly sure there's no blood in the water around me
  • 11:41 bp was 90/50 at blood donation time (thanks to the run this AM). Luckily, had enough water in me, so they let me give. Next appt: June 21
  • 12:45 driving next to @krob on the 101. shoulda carpooled :)
  • 17:52 getting ready to go to Oakland to see Swell Season at the Paramount. Dining in Rockridge... going to take our chances with Yelp
  • 20:23 sitting in the Paramount Theatre in Oakland. wow. the art deco is stunning, and we get to hear music too!
  • 21:23 great opening act. wish I knew their name
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

2 comments:

Thea Newcomb said...

Wow jealous you got to see the Swell Season! When I am in CA - they'll be in the UK (figures)! Like the Twitter Tweets anyway - may have to check it out...Plus your post made me a bit home sick for the Bay Area! Och well, "home" soon! Take care and happy Tweets! Miss Thea

hvyTK said...

Thea, was a GREAT show (see my post about it along with the set list). Safe travels to you!