Saturday, February 07, 2009

tweets o' the day

  • 09:11 our office is under siege to a germ-a-phobe. Never seen so many sterilizing anti-microbial lotions & gadgets in my life. Super bugs anyone?
  • 09:47 after all this time seeking out the tiny "refresh" link in Gmail, I just realized clicking the big Gmail logo does the same damn thing. duh
  • 10:00 RT @timoreilly: Story told in graphs by @jesserobbins: Twitter spiked during Obama inaug; Google, Flickr dropped ginx.com/-UvfE
  • 10:09 wow, Elbow to support Coldplay on their upcoming tour. Too bad they won't support on stops here in Bay Area ginx.com/-nvme
  • 10:36 RT @hrheingold: More on commons/collective intelligence at ginx.com/-Is8t & tinyurl.com/as6jg5 [me: the motherlode!]
  • 14:11 two hours to departure (not that I'm excited to go play in the snow or anything)
  • 16:31 on the road to Yosemite. 12+ inches of fresh powder awaits (with tracks I hope)
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: